Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They don't know whether it's real ..... WTAF.

Oh I see .... Caciedos camp are doubting the validity. What a bunch of clowns.
So that would suggest a club with honour and dignity in transfer dealings as most of the time the player is tapped up first.

Despite being massive cheats, city are usually a bit more respectful with transfer dealings these days.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
By the way, to those armchair Blues who couldn't find the Bridge with a GPS device and a London A-Z suggesting this is all some ploy from the Albion to push Chelsea into offering more, consider this:

-every single transfer now involves the player's agent being contacted in advance by the prospective buyer, establishing the player's interest and offering terms. It's why we've heard a million times that Caicedo has "agreed a deal" with the London Cowboys, or David Raya "has accepted an offer" from Arsenal despite nothing happening officially in terms of Albion (or Brentford) agreeing a deal or even giving permission to talk. All of this happens long before the clubs are spoken to in any official capacity. Therefore if nobody else had decided they wanted a piece, it's fair to say that Caicedo's money-grabbing Mr Fifteen Percent would be completely aware of that fact, and would have notified Chelsea to ensure they knew it was a ruse (because they want the Albion to buckle late on so the fee stays lower and there's more money left for signing-on fees and thus a greater cut for the agent).

And the Albion would know that's exactly what would happen. So it would make no sense whatsoever to make this kind of shit up, as everyone in the agent game (and thus other clubs) would soon know about it.
Is that definitely the way it works ? (I have no idea). This fella (whoever he is) disagrees ;

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is that definitely the way it works ? (I have no idea). This fella (whoever he is) disagrees ;

Jacobs exists online solely to stroke the egos of Chelsea's overseas army of Tweeters.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
palace?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Liverpool are his dream club, to be fair.

Chelsea were last week's dream club, after he stopped dreaming about Arsenal round about the 31st January. Before that, his dreams were all of Man United.

There are doubtless a few dreams he has yet to reveal about Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City and Spurs (lol).

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
So why would Brighton even let Caicedo’s reps know? Especially given that Fab/Jacobs/any other twat always knows that personal terms are always agreed before anyone pings Barber?
Exactly. We don't have to tell his agents anything until we accept a bid. Hardly like Bloom and Barber are going to like those bellends.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
City bid £90m for Rice, remember, which forced Arsenal into an non-refusable £105m offer. If they were in the market for a Rice, why not a Caceido?

I’ve pretty much accepted that Moises will go but this latest news has made me realise that it’s not his departure so much that’s painful but the prospect of him going to Chelsea. The idea of him going to City or Liverpool for 90-100m is not bothering me that much at all.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So why would Brighton even let Caicedo’s reps know? Especially given that Fab/Jacobs/any other twat always knows that personal terms are always agreed before anyone pings Barber?
They have a moral obligation to let caciedo's agents know. I believe the story.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
City bid £90m for Rice, remember, which forced Arsenal into an non-refusable £105m offer. If they were in the market for a Rice, why not a Caceido?

I’ve pretty much accepted that Moises will go but this latest news has made me realise that it’s not his departure so much that’s painful but the prospect of him going to Chelsea. The idea of him going to City or Liverpool for 90-100m is not bothering me that much at all.
Same..I realise how much I hate Chelsea. I'd wish him good luck at any other 'big club' to be honest. I hate them.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Liverpool are his dream club, to be fair.

Chelsea were last week's dream club, after he stopped dreaming about Arsenal round about the 31st January. Before that, his dreams were all of Man United.

There are doubtless a few dreams he has yet to reveal about Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City and Spurs (lol).
Spurs..... don't be ridiculous.

They say they're interested in Mbappe!

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I feel like I must have slept through the whole of last season, as I confess I can't remember Lavia doing anything of note, yet somehow every big club seems to be all over him. The only thing I can recall about him is the way he was bullied by Mitoma, of all people, to set up the goal against Southampton at home (Ferguson?).

Is he really that good?
Mitoma skinning him for that goal, apart from that he certainly caught the eye when we played Southampton at our place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here