Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Makes no difference if it's Liverpool or Southend. The price is £100m!
Don't agree. It would be priceless to sell him to someone else for what Chelsea have offered (or £1 less just to rub salt in!) Nobidy's offering £100M yet, and I don't think anyone will, TBH.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Imo neither Fred nor Mctominay would be good moves for us - Kelvin Phillips if City maybe?
Phillips would be interesting. He was perfect for the quarterback role that Bielsa's system needed, but hasn't really impressed in any other role. I'd be intrigued to see him play the holding role for RDZ, allowing Webster and Pervis to carry forward and picking out long passes for our wingers. What I don't know with him or McTominay is how good they are on the half turn. Anybody who plays in our pivot has to be really good at recieving and moving the ball quickly in any direction.

Probably nothing in any player swap, but interesting to consider in theory.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Phillips would be interesting. He was perfect for the quarterback role that Bielsa's system needed, but hasn't really impressed in any other role. I'd be intrigued to see him play the holding role for RDZ, allowing Webster and Pervis to carry forward and picking out long passes for our wingers. What I don't know with him or McTominay is how good they are on the half turn. Anybody who plays in our pivot has to be really good at recieving and moving the ball quickly in any direction.

Probably nothing in any player swap, but interesting to consider in theory.
Philips on 180k a week. Ain't happening. Huge outside chance of a loan.

Chelsea should go for him....

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Surely bullshit? Would any club really come in with a bid without first having had an informal chat with the player's agents about whether he would like fo come? This is the process normally described by Fab Romano as 'player has agreed terms'.
I think Man City etc might fancy Moises wanting to join them.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Definitely being suggested by multiple sources it isn't Liverpool.
Either Naylor is on the wind up or it's City.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So, possible scenario.
We accept a bid from City.
City talk to player and agents, and won't match the terms that Chelsea have offered Moises.
He stays here?
😉

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here