Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
This makes perfect sense. Everything has been so vague, what the Sky reporter suggests fits. Saudi club have come in and probably said we will pay what you want (within reason).

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I believe the bid has come in and I quite believe it was made with a request not to tell Caicedo’s people. If they told them then it would be tweeted by Fab and Jacobs within minutes.

Someone suggested he might not want to go there. Can anyone name a club that caicedo would reject when you consider that club must be able to spend 100 million and pay ridiculous wages. Caicedo being interested in Chelsea shows he cares about money and European football doesn’t matter so which club would be feasibly turn down?
West Ham, using their Rice money?

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
Chelsea Will ABSOLUTELY know if it’s a Saudi Club. PIF has billions invested with Clearlake. Purchase and loan to Chelsea. That’ll f***ing put the cat amongst the pigeons.
Wasn’t there similar noise about Newcastle doing this with Neves once he went Saudi? Thought I then saw something from a football governing body saying this wouldn’t be allowed??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chelsea Will ABSOLUTELY know if it’s a Saudi Club. PIF has billions invested with Clearlake. Purchase and loan to Chelsea. That’ll f***ing put the cat amongst the pigeons.
And the FA will sort it as quickly as the Toney betting suspension, he’ll get to play for Chelsea until the last three games of the season.

Then we’ll be the ones in meltdown :wink:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think this is where the Saudi thing gets interesting. Even if this is bollocks, if they start going for 18-21 year olds a lot of them are going to find it very hard to turn down the money they can offer.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Confidential to stop pricks like Jacobs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here