Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I believe the bid has come in and I quite believe it was made with a request not to tell Caicedo’s people. If they told them then it would be tweeted by Fab and Jacobs within minutes.

Someone suggested he might not want to go there. Can anyone name a club that caicedo would reject when you consider that club must be able to spend 100 million and pay ridiculous wages. Caicedo being interested in Chelsea shows he cares about money and European football doesn’t matter so which club would be feasibly turn down?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sky Sports reporting un-named Saudi club interested.
Would be interesting. Caicedo is clearly money motivated, evidenced by the fact that he's sucking up to Chelsea. It shows he's not bothered about Champions League football or anything like that. If the Saudis offered him £300,000 per week, say, he could feed every one of his siblings caviar and Wagyu steak five times a day, which you'd imagine they'd be pretty excited about, going by his public plea in January.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Should we be taking money off the Saudis ??

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Sadly, a move to a Saudi Club would be the worst option in my opinion, despite the lashings of cash which would inevitably be flying around. A 21 year old with a glittering career ahead of him, ending up in that manufactured football desert? All for the money? It makes me feel a little queasy saying it, but .....I'd rather he went to Chelsea.:sick:

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Would be interesting. Caicedo is clearly money motivated, evidenced by the fact that he's sucking up to Chelsea. It shows he's not bothered about Champions League football or anything like that. If the Saudis offered him £300,000 per week, say, he could feed every one of his siblings caviar and Wagyu steak five times a day, which you'd imagine they'd be pretty excited about, going by his public plea in January.
I guessed going abroad earlier with sand in my mind.
Clearly loyalty only lasts until the awards night ends.
Typical curse of the player of the season award.
Cucu etc Al....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here