Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Spurs spending the Kane money :lolol:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Man City - probably the only team with a better DM but lack strength in depth
Arsenal - just signed Rice
Man U - spent a lot of money and have Casemiro but Moises a huge upgrade on Fred and McTomonay.
Liverpool - literally don't have a DM in their squad but seemingly reluctant to pay 50 for Lavia.
Newcastle- can't see it with their CM.
Intriguing.
City also have Phillips, who although had a bad season last season is still a top player in the DM role. Given that Rodri is insanely good, and they have both Stones and Phillips who can both excel as a back up, I'd probably say they are the lead likely option.

I'd lean towards Man United. Their midfield is trash defensively, especially given that Casemiro is 31 now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Man City don’t really like paying big money to other PL clubs (and yes of course they have) so if it is then, be interesting to see how it pans out. Apparently we were interested in a loan for their RB Lewis recently

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I’d certainly take Palmer and Harwood- Bellis. Not sure about Bobb.
Not seen him play, just love his name.
Yes swap deals aren't done, yes it's easy for me to say, but a swap deal is more preferential to pure money IMHO. Going to be hard to deal with clubs in the future when we've sold a player for 100 million

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Man City don’t really like paying big money to other PL clubs (and yes of course they have) so if it is then, be interesting to see how it pans out. Apparently we were interested in a loan for their RB Lewis recently
That Lewis rumour has always seemed weird. Already a key player for them.

Gordon Celery

Jul 31, 2023
I find it odd that the club has not been named. It means Albion would have released the info.

We've had media stories yesterday and today about Chelsea moving to new targets after having already signed Ugochukwu.

Are both clubs simply using the media to create false narrative? I suppose we'll find out the truth at some point...!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I find it odd that the club has not been named. It means Albion would have released the info.

We've had media stories yesterday and today about Chelsea moving to new targets after having already signed Ugochukwu.

Are both clubs simply using the media to create false narrative? I suppose we'll find out the truth at some point...!
Why would they be named if they don’t want to be. Confidentiality applies surely?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
No conspiracy i don't think. On the whole we like to do our business quietly. Probably just don't want the media hype train losing their mind too quickly. Probably also closer to the kind of money we want so discussions are genuine. Makes no sense as a ploy to make Chelsea pay more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here