Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

SAC

May 21, 2014
Whilst Chelsea were crap last season, and we have justifiable cause to dislike them, I think some posters need to understand that a move there wouldn't be one that lacked ambition. They've won every trophy they have competed for in the last ten years (bar the Community Shield for some weird reason) and will, sooner rather than later, be challenging for trophies again. If Moises were to go there, then he'd be trading up a year outside of European competition for a career at the top of the game.

People can't seriously think Chelsea are going to be the same as they were last season?
It's not likely but we can but hope!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
RDZ is going to push for top four this season when he said why are you only aiming to be a top ten side when you can be a top six side seems to have got the hierarchy backing him like no other manager has been backed before. We have the manager and great to see within reason he’s being backed. I wouldn't like to see RDZ leave with what ifs and Bloom doesn’t seem to want to either. Next season is potentially going to be the best ever in the history of the club.
A Liverpool supporting mate of mine reckons Milner will be our best signing amongst all the flair that will blow hot and cold he’s gutted he didn’t sign a new deal. If you are 2-1 up with Milner on the pitch in the second half you will 9/10 win that game according to him.

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
RDZ is going to push for top four this season when he said why are you only aiming to be a top ten side when you can be a top six side seems to have got the hierarchy backing him like no other manager has been backed before. We have the manager and great to see within reason he’s being backed. I wouldn't like to see RDZ leave with what ifs and Bloom doesn’t seem to want to either. Next season is potentially going to be the best ever in the history of the club.
A Liverpool supporting mate of mine reckons Milner will be our best signing amongst all the flair that will blow hot and cold he’s gutted he didn’t sign a new deal. If you are 2-1 up with Milner on the pitch in the second half you will 9/10 win that game according to him.
Let's hope so. Can't have happened that much for Liverpool last season - and in prior seasons the chances of Liverpool winning from a goal ahead must have been better than ours, even now! Will be great if your mate is right.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
People are obsessed with a players value. It'a not about how good a player it's simply about how much a side are willing to pay for him and how much a team are willing to sell him for. It's apples and bananas. You can't compare any transfer.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
At 13/8 to finish top 4, Chelsea are ridiculously short and that’s only to do with history - nothing to do with the Boehly shitshow since Clearlake rocked up. At 5-1 our odds are MUCH too short given our history, but offers much better value than Chelsea. IMHO like.
Agreed. Chelsea don’t just get to finish top four because of their name. They’ve an overstuffed first team, FFP problems, a clueless owner and a severe lack of confidence.

The Premier League has Man City, Arsenal, a resurgent Man U, a Saudi funded Newcastle and Liverpool. Europe might kill us or Villa but probably not both. Brentford could easily repeat last season and there will be a break out surprise.

At this stage, short Chelsea odds represent hopeful punts from their plastic muppets.

I don’t even think Poch is that great a coach. Watching his Spurs struggle against a Brighton side containing Aaron Connolly was illuminating

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agreed. Chelsea don’t just get to finish top four because of their name. They’ve an overstuffed first team, FFP problems, a clueless owner and a severe lack of confidence.

The Premier League has Man City, Arsenal, a resurgent Man U, a Saudi funded Newcastle and Liverpool. Europe might kill us or Villa but probably not both. Brentford could easily repeat last season and there will be a break out surprise.

At this stage, short Chelsea odds represent hopeful punts from their plastic muppets.

I don’t even think Poch is that great a coach. Watching his Spurs struggle against a Brighton side containing Aaron Connolly was illuminating
Exactly. He's basically Potter, but a bit more foreign and a bit more famous. Entitled Chelsea fans (and players) will probably accept him for those reasons, but really Boehly might just as well have held hhs nerve - and long-term would have probably gained more credit and respect if he had.
And valuation means so much more than just pound notes
No it doesn't, not really. Not n PL Never Never Land,

This and love the review on Milner.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Chelsea will have a full week’s prep/rest before most PL games and no overseas travel. Far less likely to have a catalogue of injuries too.

For next season alone that will be a huge advantage in PL ties, Chelsea won the title with that same situation. Spurs will have that edge too. Circa a dozen fewer games.

They should have a decent chance of top 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here