Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where did the flags and banners go?

Jan 30, 2008
It's because it's easier to do nothing except take the piss I guess. Incidentally, the cringiest thing I have *ever* seen was Keyser Soze's wank thread called something like "the cringe cup final". The fact that NOBODY replied to this lengthy and shit attempt at piss take for nearly a day (and when they did, it was that village idiot Das Reich) was hilariously cringeworthy.

Good luck to the NSK in doing their thing. Just do it louder and don't go missing, and you will win the respect of most I should think.
hark at him/her ? fact is kesyer called the NSK bluff and everyone backed off because they had been shown up, THATS THE TRUTH :whistle:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I have no issue at all this. I just dont undertstand the reasoning of giving yourselves a "trendy tag line". Why not just be a bunch of Albion Fans? For the record the new Whoa Whoa Whoa song should be put to bed because Palace wiped the floor with us with their version- it has never taken off and all people do is merrily clap along to it.
Because bunch of albion fans didn't have the same ring? And wouldn't fit on the scarves. I believe. Anyway, songs will come and songs will go I guess. But really some have reallyworked themselves into a lather hating others for making up songs or banners. It's sadly reflects the society we live in. Negative, cynical and very bitter. Pity. But there we go! By the way if palace wiped the floor with us, it's not the fault of a handful of individuals in nsk. It's all of us for not maki g enough noise in reply for any song!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hark at him/her ? fact is kesyer called the NSK bluff and everyone backed off because they had been shown up, THATS THE TRUTH :whistle:
One day you'll make a post that doesn't allude to you being some sort of self styled top boy, or feebly attempting to belittle other people's efforts whatever the field, or making barbed EDL-esque political comment.

Until then, you're not worth a wank.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Right, so because you do that mate, does that automatically mean you are against these fans showing a bit of passion and imagination? Wake up, support the team how you want and leave others to support how they want and we'll all get along just fine.

I'm not against anything to be honest, just think the whole thing about calling it 'ultras' is a tad pathetic IMO. Does it really have to be called that? Cant it just be Brighton and Hove Albion supporters singing and making new chants without the name tag? I don't mind all the flags etc, the only thing that gets to me is the name, plus all the NSK stickers plastered around near the ground.

Carry on but I will show my support in a different way and not be part of the ' NSK ' ..

Sep 1, 2011
One day you'll make a post that doesn't allude to you being some sort of self styled top boy, or feebly attempting to belittle other people's efforts whatever the field, or making barbed EDL-esque political comment.

You actually wank over other peoples posts!!! Being a veteran of NSC im sure you have bashed out many then

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Keyser, Das and Charles always seem to post together, as seen above, one after the other - wonder which internet cafe they meet up in. Do you all have different computers next to each other, or do you use the same one. Just intested.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Condoning abuse to away team/fans now. Interesting.

You were born in 1991 I believe? So such childish ramblings are to be expected I guess though that still makes you 20 so time to grow up. Believe a banning order is shortly coming your way anyway for something you said about another user. So you'll have to troll elsewhere. As said to you last week, I do pity you up to a point.

Jan 30, 2008

you've got to make a bit of an effort on your comebacks sunshine :kiss:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's three people posting on this thread that I've just about lost patience with, and think NSC will be better off without them. Can anyone guess who they are?

Sep 1, 2011
Keyser, Das and Charles always seem to post together, as seen above, one after the other - wonder which internet cafe they meet up in. Do you all have different computers next to each other, or do you use the same one. Just intested.

Im at work no keyser near me or das for that matter

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There's three people posting on this thread that I've just about lost patience with, and think NSC will be better off without them. Can anyone guess who they are?

Do we have to guess to be able to get them banned ?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'm not against anything to be honest, just think the whole thing about calling it 'ultras' is a tad pathetic IMO. Does it really have to be called that? Cant it just be Brighton and Hove Albion supporters singing and making new chants without the name tag? I don't mind all the flags etc, the only thing that gets to me is the name, plus all the NSK stickers plastered around near the ground.

That wasn't them but load of kids who put them there. Bit like blaming coca cola for people leaving their
Carry on but I will show my support in a different way and not be part of the ' NSK ' ..
Thats fair enough. Because you don't go out of your way to be totally aggressive and condescending towards fellow fans who what to express support their way, which incidentally is only via new songs some scarves and massive flags!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hmmm so you don't react when someone calls you a c*** and or nsk = edl member? That's crossing the line in my book, people need to look at themselves and stop being so unpleasant just because they have such strong opinions about what nsk means by their own imagination. Because a nicer bunch of fans you couldn't get. Least those ive met. Those who want to spend their time name calling or making racist remarks and comparisons ought to think again. Keep the former civil and don't even think about the latter or complaints will be made - and you may get a visit from mr plod. That goes for anyone on NSC. This hatred towards fellow fans because they've used a continental or trendy tag line or you don't like the songs has got out of control in my opinion. Starting to feel a little unsafe at Albion amongst fellow fans. I've witnessed 2 unsavoury incidents by idiots threatening fellow fans over songs/chants already. Bang out of order, who starts throwing their weight around just because they don't like a song eh? Crazy. So stop being so negative and abusive on NSC if you're one of them. And keep your pre conceived ideas to yourself because they really are pathetic. These fans just wanted to build up a core support of singers and flag wavers. And the club have welcomed it, poyet himself has said so. Leave em to get on and/or join in whenever you want to. But don't stand on the sidelines pouring bile and scorn towards them. Save that for the away team

I don't condone the abuse - I just think NSK appears to be a tad over sensitive. If you post on a public forum, create banners for public viewing and sing in public you should expect all manner of reactions. Ignore the ones you don't like and continue doing what you enjoy.

I'll still be in the pants camp though :thumbsup:

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
You were born in 1991 I believe? So such childish ramblings are to be expected I guess though that still makes you 20 so time to grow up. Believe a banning order is shortly coming your way anyway for something you said about another user. So you'll have to troll elsewhere. As said to you last week, I do pity you up to a point.

Strangely enough I haven't used my real DOB on a forum. Your obsessed with people being young. Why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here