Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where did the flags and banners go?

Sep 1, 2011
I dont reveal my age its sensitive information, and with working in customer service its the data protection act

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I dont reveal my age its sensitive information, and with working in customer service its the data protection act

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: - I've seen and heard some dumb interpretations of the DPA but this takes the absolute biscuit !!!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You were born in 1991 I believe? So such childish ramblings are to be expected I guess though that still makes you 20 so time to grow up. Believe a banning order is shortly coming your way anyway for something you said about another user. So you'll have to troll elsewhere. As said to you last week, I do pity you up to a point.

That's funny PS was quoting Keyser and Charles answers the question, forget who you were logged is as

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
There's three people posting on this thread that I've just about lost patience with, and think NSC will be better off without them. Can anyone guess who they are?

I reckon two of them are on my ignore list and the other one is their drumming monkey side kick Champagne Charles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here