Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where did the flags and banners go?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
He lives in Manchester and due to the late kick off he would not have been able to get back.

And he could not afford to rebook his train at relatively short notice. An extra £60ish is a lot to find. I believe this only the second game the gentleman concerned has missed this season, so yes Ultra.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
We didn't bring them because so many people have complained about nsk creating songs, their views blocked by flags and the tag ultras means we're all hooligans....so thought we'd give this game a break and let everyone enjoy the grey concrete and no noise. Believe lots now moaning about this too; which proves you can't win. Ow and there are some right idiots out there. Too many to mention on here!

f*** the haters and keep going :thumbsup:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
We didn't bring them because so many people have complained about nsk creating songs, their views blocked by flags and the tag ultras means we're all hooligans....so thought we'd give this game a break and let everyone enjoy the grey concrete and no noise. Believe lots now moaning about this too; which proves you can't win. Ow and there are some right idiots out there. Too many to mention on here!

You know what, that really fing pisses me off that people are moaning about the banners.

Please please bring the flags and banners. What is wrong with people. This is a bloody football match not a sodding library. I support anything you do. I love the North Stand.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
And he could not afford to rebook his train at relatively short notice. An extra £60ish is a lot to find. I believe this only the second game the gentleman concerned has missed this season, so yes Ultra.

Some collective atitude then............Portlock Seagull was boasting in post no 15 about how rich he is, I would have thought he could have weighed in for the fare for the appointed NSK flag and banner carrier.

Alternatively why not leave all the banners with one of the other ultras that live in Brighton, I note you live in BN1. To be fair if you can't organise something like that its little wonder you can't sort out the Crystal Palace song dirge.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
You took the bait like the cretin you evidently are: abuse abuse abuse that's all NSC is for! If nsk are sensitive to criticism then it's only because they're human too. Actually I know the real reason but just wanted to see who would be the first to criticise such a stance given up until now nsk have done nothing but act as a positive force for good at the amex. I mean they've started new songs, spent thousands of pounds on huge flags and banners that are creative rather than just your dull ST georges with a name across the middle. They've liaised with the club too to get all this through the turnstiles etc in he first place.....

just what have you done by comparison? Fine if nothing near. But don't criticise people until you've done at least something. Other than moan like so many others.

I pay good money to watch the Albion week in week out, I think I have done something there.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I see it as realism rather than negativity. The trouble is, at the moment someone comes up with any old shit and calls it a song, then 6 of his mates tell him how great it is. after that anyone disagreeing is a moaner. I'm sure NSK could sing Humpty dumpty and some on here would defend it.
If anyone comes up with a decent Brighton song that everyone can sing, I'm pretty sure it will be welcomed by all.

Go on then, the floor is yours.....

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I pay good money to watch the Albion week in week out, I think I have done something there.

Yep thanks for that. So do we all. Not sure what your point is unless you're trying to start an uber fan binfest, in which case I'll win?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Some collective atitude then............Portlock Seagull was boasting in post no 15 about how rich he is, I would have thought he could have weighed in for the fare for the appointed NSK flag and banner carrier.

Alternatively why not leave all the banners with one of the other ultras that live in Brighton, I note you live in BN1. To be fair if you can't organise something like that its little wonder you can't sort out the Crystal Palace song dirge.
We could leave with you but I've been told youre a bit of a cock that cant be trusted? Would love for some more Brighton based Brighton fans to help out but they all want to arrive last min and depart 5mins before end? Seems those travelling hundreds miles each game like me show more commitment than the locals?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Because I was at our only charity shield win to date. No one else can better that I am theist survivor

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
We could leave with you but I've been told youre a bit of a cock that cant be trusted? Would love for some more Brighton based Brighton fans to help out but they all want to arrive last min and depart 5mins before end? Seems those travelling hundreds miles each game like me show more commitment than the locals?

That's the trouble with this country though, most normal lads who go to the match are in the pub beforehand with their mates having a few pints, a bit of a laugh and not taking themselves too seriously.

There are others though who spend all their spare time online in their box room and touching themselves when they find footage on Youtube of a 3rd Division Bulgarian Match where the 16 fans of one side have organised themselves to deliver their chants by semiphore.

They want to create there own exclusive gang with a moniker that possesses the cachet of European football hooligans, but as most of us know they are nothing of the sort.......otherwise they wouldn't give a f*** what the other fans think they would just go and do stuff.

This is why all you bleating and whining is so risible.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Right, so because you do that mate, does that automatically mean you are against these fans showing a bit of passion and imagination? Wake up, support the team how you want and leave others to support how they want and we'll all get along just fine.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
That's the trouble with this country though, most normal lads who go to the match are in the pub beforehand with their mates having a few pints, a bit of a laugh and not taking themselves too seriously.

There are others though who spend all their spare time online in their box room and touching themselves when they find footage on Youtube of a 3rd Division Bulgarian Match where the 16 fans of one side have organised themselves to deliver their chants by semiphore.

They want to create there own exclusive gang with a moniker that possesses the cachet of European football hooligans, but as most of us know they are nothing of the sort.......otherwise they wouldn't give a f*** what the other fans think they would just go and do stuff.

This is why all you bleating and whining is so risible.

Mate, this post makes you sound like a bit of a wanker. I'm sure your not. But why cant some of you f*** off and leave this NSK lot support the team how they like.
I like the new banners and a bit of colour, times change, things come into fashion and go out again. Some clubs now have fan groups, the NSK are just one all over the country. Start one yourself if you like, or don't, whatever. I don't give a shit how you support the Albion, you shouldn't give a shit about how anyone else does it. As long as they do it.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Hmm, me thinks there's nothing cunning about fergus?!! As the captain said, you do sound a bit of a wanker! Quite apt you're talking about "touching yourself" up "online". Dirty fergus more like?! Shameful Freudian slip there fergus; express your anger in more passive ways in future and you won't sound such an idiot. CALM down dear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here