Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the GRIMEST town/city you've visited for Football?

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Another vote for Grim by name Grim by nature. However going North a very special mention for Coatbridge.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
probably for country boys like yourself, not for londoners , and especially not when your with chelsea :lolol:

:laugh:

Portsmouth is a good shout, too.

D

Deleted User X18H

Parts of Leicester aren't that nice!! But it has to be Grimsby a dreadful place!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Rotherham.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If you want to enter a time warp back to the worst days of hooliganism look no further than Cardiff and Swansea. Millwall thugs are civilized in comparison :eek:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is odd that some of the places that you think are going to be really bad aren't, I can't fault Rotherham as the locals seemed pretty friendly towards us...I went up there a few years back for a wedding and couldn't have been made more welcome...some of the old city grounds, like Maine Road were in rough parts of the city, but on the whole Manchester isn't too bad...my vote goes for Swindon, I can't think of many places that I would like to live in less than there, the town really is a shithole that is in total contrast to the rest of the county it finds itself in as Wiltshire is pretty stunning otherwise.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Brussels,to see Anderlecht v Southampton.Even the rats avoided the area,preferring the massive car scrapyards nearby-belgoons even worse drivers than kermits & mussos!

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Milton Keynes as a town centre was absolute toilet, not grim in the true sense of the word but the whole place seems to try too hard. Around Loftus road with the housing estate doesn't seem the most inviting place.

Can't really say Mk compared to other shit holes across the country, especially as the stadium is actually in Bletchley. For me it has to be Luton, walking down the street to the away end it's like Pakistan central:laugh:
Others for me are Donny and Swindon.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Blackburn! Another one that I forgot about

Tottenham, Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Luton have to be top 5, for me. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here