Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the difference between Brighton and Pace so far...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
at least there all our fans not a load of Tottenham and Chelsea fans watching you as there second team. Plus i bet there were more away fans at the Amex last week, new ground etc]

What is the problem about getting Spurs and Chelsea fans coming - we have been in the wilderness for 14 years is there any wonder we have lost a generation of fans.

However, the fans are now coming back and singing our songs and cheering our team to victory and who knows they may be Brighton fans first by the end of ther season.

So stop clutching at straws

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Probably worth a bounce for a number of reasons:

We are top of the league
We are 5 places ahead
We are 3 points ahead
We didn't f*** up against Peterborough
17090 Vs Blackpool - 14776 Vs Blackpool

We got 19,494 against Blackpool, which was a sell-out.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You're on here after EVERY Albion game. Get a life.

I don't think so, i've posted on here about 3 posts since season started. I'm sure as we get nearer the 27th September your see more of me though, cannot wait...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't think so, i've posted on here about 3 posts since season started. I'm sure as we get nearer the 27th September your see more off me though, cannot wait...

what are you on about? You've posted loads since the start of the season.

Oh,I forgot, it's the Palace way isn't it? To conveniently forget those tricky sums, just like when your sorry club had to pay the taxman, St. John's etc :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think so, i've posted on here about 3 posts since season started. I'm sure as we get nearer the 27th September your see more of me though, cannot wait...

Your always posting on here and ur little group of deluded dullards. Obsessed. Yet the obsession is through fear and jelousy.

I remember you cos of your 9 yrs ago username.......... yaaaaaawn

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
what are you on about? You've posted loads since the start of the season.

Oh,I forgot, it's the Palace way isn't it? To conveniently forget those tricky sums, just like when your sorry club had to pay the taxman, St. John's etc :)

Back to admin digs...so very boring. I regards to recent posts, check my post history, your see i'm right.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Your always posting on here and ur little group of deluded dullards. Obsessed. Yet the obsession is through fear and jelousy.

I remember you cos of your 9 yrs ago username.......... yaaaaaawn

Check out our BBS. We have loads of your lot on there. I suppose there obsessed and jealous of us going by your theory?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
So why are you here? I respect your stones and all, but seriously we're finally getting on top of you. Shouldn't you go back to Croyden Central and decide how you're going to deal with an Albion team that is finally odds on to beat you this year? Good luck with keeping Zaha by the way.

The arrogance after just 5 games is remarkable. Lets see where you are after 15-20 games.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Check out our BBS. We have loads of your lot on there. I suppose there obsessed and jealous of us going by your theory?

Nope they've been on there for ages... You lot have suddenly started creeping up on here recently.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Nope they've been on there for ages... You lot have suddenly started creeping up on here recently.

There's loads of newbies on the BBS so don't try to make that out. Most of us (myself included) have come on here to try and shut you lot up from giving it the biggun, you really think you're the best thing since sliced bread all of a sudden. It's a good start, nothing more. I think your be found out soon enough and even if you keep winning it's just gonna make a Prem team come in for Gus sooner rather than later. Lose, lose.

Last edited:

gully kev

Aug 27, 2011
Jealousy not good you know!!! Its good be be beside seaside beside the the sea!!!!! And where going up to win the cup for sussex by the sea

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
There's loads of newbies on the BBS so don't try to make that out. Most of us (myself included) have come on here to try and shut you lot up from giving it the biggun, you really think you're the best thing since sliced bread all of a sudden. It's a good start, nothing more. I think your be found out soon enough and even if you keep winning it's just gonna make a Prem team come in for Gus sooner rather than later. Lose, lose.
To be honest explain how that is different to the way your fans have come on here and acted since , oh I don't know , the dawn of the forum.

it's sad , it's pathetic , but it's fans mentality and believe me it's gone both ways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here