Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would be your worst nightmare at Falmer?

Who would be your worst nightmare to sit next to?

• Someone fat and overspilling their seat

Votes: 36 20.9%
  • Someone constantly swearing at the players

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Someone who usually goes to watch Arsenal/Chelsea fan

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Very small child

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Someone smelly

Votes: 35 20.3%
  • Someone who is constantly eating pies/chips etc

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Someone with a weak bladder

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Someone who always thinks they know more than the manager

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Other

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Being sat next to either out of tune kid from H block or that annoying tosser who sat there slagging off Wood constantly, Commentated on the game like a cliche commentator & repeatedly called Kish 'The kish'.
Loved it when BG87 gave him both barrels :laugh:

That out of tune kid, where abouts in H does he sit?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
For what its worth: any of the kids who are fixated with me. I hope they sit WSU instead of North. Or they don't go. Or anything. JUST NOT NEAR ME.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Anyone who sits staring at his mobile phone with an ear piece, continually updating everyone with the scores of every club in the country throughout the game........FFS...... just stay at home and watch Jeff Stelling instead.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Someone who smells of semen.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I would name names if I knew it, but for me it's the annoying kid(when Withdean opened)/now about 24, who sits in the back row of D block stating the bleeding obvious. His dad is fine, he should be shot. Oh yeah, and the old fella (called John) behind me who uttered the immortal words: "this is turning in to a right old dull season" when we were 8pts clear at the top. Grrrrrrr. On the plus side, this year I have a scottish geezer next to me who's sound, and a father and young son the other side who know more about football/the Albion than most of the row behind me. Still, think I'll miss D block.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The bloke that sat behind me at The Millenium Stadium who said to me (in the build up to kick off) "why are you standing up and singing to this song?, you wouldnt get this in the Premiership"

I said because it is our anthem, this may be the greatest day of my Brighton supporting life and this isnt the Premiership"

The song was Sussex by the Sea

The bloke that sat behind me at The Millenium Stadium who said to me (in the build up to kick off) "why are you standing up and singing to this song?, you wouldnt get this in the Premiership"

I said because it is our anthem, this may be the greatest day of my Brighton supporting life and this isnt the Premiership"

Well said.
I wonder why any football spectator would need to question others singing their club song, but that's telling him.

I hope our singing develops considerably at Falmer, because sometimes the 'Aaaalbion' and 'Seeagulls' shouts are too short, too dirge-like, and unenthusiastic to feel excited about.
('blame the stewards' :lolol: )

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Simply someone who has no idea about the game - who does not let their ignorance get in the way of expressing an opinion.

You're out of luck then-you're next to me

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
On occasion at Withdean I've had the odd moron in a spare seat near me who has no idea that football has moved on since the 70's and thinks it's alright to be racist/sexist/offer up a fight the second someone disagrees with him etc etc

Had 2 of them at the Pompey game - they barely knew any of the players and were hypwed up./doped up throughout and looking forward to it 'all kicking off afterwards'..

Hopefully arseholes like that will be nowhere near me....

A fan having some knowledge of the offside rule might be nice too!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bono, Sting and Paul McCartney sitting behind me

Jan 30, 2008
On occasion at Withdean I've had the odd moron in a spare seat near me who has no idea that football has moved on since the 70's and thinks it's alright to be racist/sexist/offer up a fight the second someone disagrees with him etc etc

Had 2 of them at the Pompey game - they barely knew any of the players and were hypwed up./doped up throughout and looking forward to it 'all kicking off afterwards'..

Hopefully arseholes like that will be nowhere near me....
you're in for a shock then :lolol:

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

Why the f*** was he there anyway?
Worst nightmare - a smelly fat northerner

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Off duty copper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here