Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would be your worst nightmare at Falmer?

Who would be your worst nightmare to sit next to?

• Someone fat and overspilling their seat

Votes: 36 20.9%
  • Someone constantly swearing at the players

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Someone who usually goes to watch Arsenal/Chelsea fan

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Very small child

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Someone smelly

Votes: 35 20.3%
  • Someone who is constantly eating pies/chips etc

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Someone with a weak bladder

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Someone who always thinks they know more than the manager

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Other

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How would you know if the person was gay ?

The person seated next door would be checking out the handbag and not his girlfriend.

If we are doing stereotypes, I would happily sit next to someone that smells nice and dresses well. Actually, why would a gay person be at the football? Surely it is a very manly sport and gays don't like football.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Have gone for "Someone Smell" although I am taking my two boys, I'll have the aisle seat so they will act as a two person buffer. That said the oldest thinks he knows more than the manager, is always eating chips and has a weak bladder ... doh!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
An away supporter

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I already know who is sitting either side of me and in front of me, but I don't who is sat behind me so the worst nightmare would be someone who talks all the time but doesn't have a f***ing clue.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I sat next to a guy for half a season who was always sat right forward and leant forward. I was to the right of him in G block, meaning everytime the ball went past the half way line I had to watch the game through his ear hole. I moved in the end, but this is the most ridiculously annoying thing anyone could do. Plus he bought a cheeseburger EVERY game, and had dreadful acne. Heres a tip for you mate, stop eating burgers and your skin may clear up.

So, worse nightmare, next that guy again.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
the man in J block from the Orient game who preceded to shout "come on brighton" or "well done" every 5 seconds for the first half hour before declaring he was the manager :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No need to get in a debate but come on, 8 times out of 10 it's obvious. Speach , walk , hands , views , clothes ,even smell

Hmm, sadly for you most gays are nothing like Julian Clary.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The person seated next door would be checking out the handbag and not his girlfriend.

If we are doing stereotypes, I would happily sit next to someone that smells nice and dresses well. Actually, why would a gay person be at the football? Surely it is a very manly sport and gays don't like football.

:fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here