Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would be your worst nightmare at Falmer?

Who would be your worst nightmare to sit next to?

• Someone fat and overspilling their seat

Votes: 36 20.9%
  • Someone constantly swearing at the players

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Someone who usually goes to watch Arsenal/Chelsea fan

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Very small child

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Someone smelly

Votes: 35 20.3%
  • Someone who is constantly eating pies/chips etc

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Someone with a weak bladder

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Someone who always thinks they know more than the manager

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Other

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
To the six people who put 'very small child' - shame on you. You'd rather have a fat piece of shit rubbing their sweaty legs against yours while scoffing a shitburger? Or someone with B.O. who can afford a season ticket at Falmer but not soap?

I love seeing kids at games - the future Albion generation being indoctrinated into the Albion way rather than getting a Chelski or Man Utd shirt because their friends do.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Someone with a rattle

Exactly what i was about to type, that was the most annoying individual i've ever met at a football match, ever, and we had to put up with him every single week.
Not only was it the rattle, it was his teenage son constantly whinging and telling his dad to "f*** off", or jacking off to his mate whilest telling him about his record breaking kill streak on call of duty the night before. :tosser:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It has to be someone who smells, I can pretty much tolerate the rest...I might be tempted to get into the ground before them and leave a bar of soap some shower gel and deodorant on their seat as a subtle clue...I am betting that if they honk that bad I won't be the only person who notices it.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Being sat next to either out of tune kid from H block or that annoying tosser who sat there slagging off Wood constantly, Commentated on the game like a cliche commentator & repeatedly called Kish 'The kish'.
Loved it when BG87 gave him both barrels :laugh:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I was fully expecting a list of NSC names to be the subject of the poll :lolol:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Some newbie, who hasn't seen Albion play for years (if at all), who keeps yelling "go on, 'oof it forward" for the first half of the season, and keeps boasting that some geezer at work got him his season ticket 'cos he's a P1.

D

Deleted User X18H

Rookie already named him in post 4

I think that was the large loud mouth. Amazing how I have hardly been on here much in months but still appear to be everyone’s favourite.

For the record I intend to sit with the lovely people I have become friends with over the last 11 years at Withdean, on the Saturdays I use my season ticket and with like minded Brightonians when I take up my 1901 seat.

Sadly my nightmare would be a non Brightonian with no real knowledge of affection for the TOWN, the kind who once told me at the Withdean he got the bus past the SIX dials.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
To the six people who put 'very small child' - shame on you. You'd rather have a fat piece of shit rubbing their sweaty legs against yours while scoffing a shitburger? Or someone with B.O. who can afford a season ticket at Falmer but not soap?

I love seeing kids at games - the future Albion generation being indoctrinated into the Albion way rather than getting a Chelski or Man Utd shirt because their friends do.

This many times over. I'll be sat with one of my kids - they're already hearing the names Chelsea and Man U at school (not to mention Mrs G's family trying to persuade them to follow Millwall) and I see Falmer as a wonderful opportunity to indoctrinate them - hell, it will be like the Jesuits ... without the beatings.

Personally, I don't want to be sat next to someone yelling "Lump it forward" or "Give it some leather" every time the ball is passed between Ankergren, El-Abd and Greer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here