Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would be your worst nightmare at Falmer?

Who would be your worst nightmare to sit next to?

• Someone fat and overspilling their seat

Votes: 36 20.9%
  • Someone constantly swearing at the players

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Someone who usually goes to watch Arsenal/Chelsea fan

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Very small child

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Someone smelly

Votes: 35 20.3%
  • Someone who is constantly eating pies/chips etc

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Someone with a weak bladder

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Someone who always thinks they know more than the manager

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Other

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
There are 3 people in D/E Block who I hope are nowhere near me at The Amex. The loud mouthed twat who thinks it hilarious to yell "Come on, big 20 Brightenove" when there's 15 minutes left. He yells out other tedium throughout the game and none of it is either funny or informative. The knob head who regularly yells "'Ow many more times ref/lino" with the first effort usually less than a minute into the game. Finally, the newcomer this season in D, row J or K who is just a frigging loud mouth who has moaned constantly about our new style of play-he's the dickhead who always wants us to "get rid of it".

Any of those three sit near me and I'll slash my wrists.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The bloke that sat behind me at The Millenium Stadium who said to me (in the build up to kick off) "why are you standing up and singing to this song?, you wouldnt get this in the Premiership"

I said because it is our anthem, this may be the greatest day of my Brighton supporting life and this isnt the Premiership"

The song was Sussex by the Sea

That's what will happen if you choose to sit in the Bristol City end. Avoid buying in the south stand at Falmer or you might find this is a weekly occurance.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There are 3 people in D/E Block who I hope are nowhere near me at The Amex. The loud mouthed twat who thinks it hilarious to yell "Come on, big 20 Brightenove" when there's 15 minutes left. He yells out other tedium throughout the game and none of it is either funny or informative. The knob head who regularly yells "'Ow many more times ref/lino" with the first effort usually less than a minute into the game. Finally, the newcomer this season in D, row J or K who is just a frigging loud mouth who has moaned constantly about our new style of play-he's the dickhead who always wants us to "get rid of it".

what he said... I must sit near you, and sit next to one of those people :(

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
To clarify, I sit in row J, and sit next to the 'old fashioned' hoof it fan, who gives a running commentary on the game, and spends the whole game telling everyone how nervous his is when we pass the ball about. I've told him to shut the f**k up at least twice this season, including during the Peterboro game, when he described it as 'a disgrace' when we were under the cosh at 3-1 up...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I'm pretty sure one of those guys will be someone I went to school with, I think he's in D block around row J. I would guess he's the "Ow many more times ref/lino" man. He is also what I would describe as PLUMP.

I'll be happy to avoid the sqeaky voiced gobshite who sometimes sits with his mates near the back of block D. Often turns up with his son, squarking in a way that would make glass shatter; that's when he's not on his mobile saying how shit we are. Recently he's also been turning up drunk and having a pop at the people around him; bemoaning the lack of atmoshere and shouting out songs in slow motion.

I would be devastated to sit next to him at Falmer.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'm pretty sure one of those guys will be someone I went to school with, I think he's in D block around row J. I would guess he's the "Ow many more times ref/lino" man. He is also what I would describe as PLUMP.

Yeah, I think its him as well.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....I just hope I am not sat next to me

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
who is that bloke that sat at the bottom of h block for the Peterborough game wearing a badge cap and consistently stood up screaming and every one else was seated around him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here