Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would be your worst nightmare at Falmer?

Who would be your worst nightmare to sit next to?

• Someone fat and overspilling their seat

Votes: 36 20.9%
  • Someone constantly swearing at the players

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Someone who usually goes to watch Arsenal/Chelsea fan

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Very small child

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Someone smelly

Votes: 35 20.3%
  • Someone who is constantly eating pies/chips etc

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Someone with a weak bladder

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Someone who always thinks they know more than the manager

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Other

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
How would you know if the person was gay ?

Well its pretty easy to spot a gay at football innit.

I was only joking by the way, I don't really have a problem with gayers. In fact, I'm thinking of asking one go do a reading at my (straight) wedding...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Sometimes people are pleasantly smelly. Smelly doesn't always mean someone sat in a nappy of their own making. I voted for someone with a weak bladder. They'd be standing up every 15 minutes desperate for a squirt and muttering to their neighbour on the other side of them that it just won't bloody fix itself. I'd enjoy it for the first few games, i think, but if the infection never died i'd begin to wish they just caught something else. A weekend on the terrible squits, for instance.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Any fatty fatty person, can't stand them. Shouldn't be allowed in.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Simply someone who has no idea about the game - who does not let their ignorance get in the way of expressing an opinion.

I sit near one of those at the moment - if he's anywhere near me at the new stadium we could witness our first 'accident' when he gets bumped over the front of the upper tier.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Piped crowd noise will probably be trialled at your place at some point (we had it for a couple of games when we first moved to St Marys). If they do, be prepared for a lot of cringing and face palming.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The person that has always cracked me up, is the person who slates someone all game week in week out. Then that player scores a goal and they say " ive always rated him"......pmsl....Come to think of it, ive been like that with Barnes this year, must be getting old as im sure its an age thing.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I'm fairly tolerant of anyone, but I think I would get knarked at sitting next to someone who regularly turns up say 15-20 minutes into the game.

I've seen this at Withdean and I've been tempted to remind them that we did start at 3pm actually :)

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Anybody who sits in block E will have heard/seen/smelt the crazy bloke.

He shouts out random names... "LuaLuaLua", "Newnham", "Payea"

Sometimes he thinks Adams plays, he shouts out random insults, copies what people say.

Leaves early, stinks of shit and he now brings his girlfriend along... who doesn't watch the game.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've had the experience of someone overspilling their seat beside me, and it wasn't pleasant. But what annoys me at the moment is the guy diagonally back several rows who is constantly yelling at the ref to "learn the rules", while spouting nonsense like offside free kicks can be taken anywhere in line with the infringement, or that you're allowed to take a throw in from further back, just not further forward. But then again I find most people annoying, especially in large crowds, so pretty much anyone next to me would be annoying.

Does anyone know if you can buy all +3 in your own name to give yourself empty seats around you?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Sometimes he thinks Adams plays, he shouts out random insults, copies what people say.

Leaves early, stinks of shit and he now brings his girlfriend along... who doesn't watch the game.

He's got a GIRLFRIEND! She must be anosmic or the biggest pervert ever.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Bet shes a stunner!!!!

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Why no multiple voting option?

It's quite possible you could be sitting next to a six year-old cheeseburger munching, potty-mouthed, obese Chelsea fan who smells.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Piped crowd noise will probably be trialled at your place at some point (we had it for a couple of games when we first moved to St Marys). If they do, be prepared for a lot of cringing and face palming.

I had to read that twice before I believed it.
PIPED CROWD NOISE? hahaha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here