Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will the AMEX look like after expansion (literally)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Will the corners at the North end be filled in? I only ake because both NE and NW corners have large doors in, so would we be having seats built up and around a tunnel or something similar?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Will the corners at the North end be filled in? I only ake because both NE and NW corners have large doors in, so would we be having seats built up and around a tunnel or something similar?

I saw on tv the other day that Hearts have a section of seats that lift up on hydraulic rams, so that the pitch is visible from the restausant below.
Sure something similar could be done if we really needed to.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
no i just took the west upper and put it on the east stand

looking at the east stand on tuesday night I noticed there seemed much more room for the west stand upper in the west stand than between the roof and restaurant area in the east stand? was this taken into account in the picture??

There is talk of new corporate boxes to go on an infilled mezzanine level behind the south-west corner as well.

Is this official? There certainly seems to be the space there - maybe even enough room for a small upper tier - Is similar possible in the north?

I would love the noise from an extra 500 in the north

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I am in the East currently through choice and always hoped/planned I might be able to go up to the next tier once completed - I can see a potential binfest on the horizon!

westy

Jul 25, 2003
East Mocked up. Think im right in saying those little windows will come out and there will be boxes like those at the back of the WSL.

See attached..

Attachments

• East_Mock_up.jpg
    East_Mock_up.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 962

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Is this official? There certainly seems to be the space there - maybe even enough room for a small upper tier - Is similar possible in the north?

I would love the noise from an extra 500 in the north

Not sure it is official yet, but that's why the gaps have been left in the S and SE corner.

They've done something similar at Pride Park at Derby :

pride%20park%2019.jpg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's possible to get two tiers in the corners and potentially a tiny second tier on the north but financially it might not be worth it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
East Mocked up. Think im right in saying those little windows will come out and there will be boxes like those at the back of the WSL.

See attached..

Not happy with that at all.

The seagull is facing the wrong way!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here