Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will the AMEX look like after expansion (literally)

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Marvelous West, it really will be a special ground once completed, wonky roof and all. Character :thumbsup:

No worries, it will indeed be EVEN better once these additions are complete. 1 more for you chaps, bit rough but hey ho...

Attachments

• East_Stand.jpg
    East_Stand.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 669

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Great work Westy, don't know how you did, it but that does look the biz. Roll on the work starting!!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No worries, it will indeed be EVEN better once these additions are complete. 1 more for you chaps, bit rough but hey ho...

Will the 2nd tier actually be that big? I always imagined it to be more of a 1901 kind of tier.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It will be that big yea, NOT a small 1901 job.

In which case it will look fantastic. The North and South will still look a bit odd though.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Final one from me, should be enough to give people an idea of what the place will look like. Just added to the one posted on here the other day…

Attachments

• East_Mock_up3.jpg
    East_Mock_up3.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 2,117

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Final one from me, should be enough to give people an idea of what the place will look like. Just added to the one posted on here the other day…

That is fantastic Westy! Can I be a demanding little bitch and ask you to fill the upper east corners too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here