Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will the AMEX look like after expansion (literally)

westy

Jul 25, 2003
The East may well extend a little further north yea, but it wont be going round the corners thats for sure. The Arch above wouldn't allow it for a start.

Will extend the East upper a little further north as I think I did cut it off a little..

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Here you go, East extended to where it should have been..

Attachments

• East_Mock_up3.jpg
    East_Mock_up3.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 452

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Piece of cake, I should have photoshop'd Vicente on to the pitch though really..

westy

Jul 25, 2003
View attachment 27668

Posted this on another thread, v similar to yours westy but the upper is copied from another picture of the wsu

Very nice. Its going to be as good if not better than the Reebok when finished, what a ground! I would however quite like the North to not get the corners done, I like it on its own. Boro fans reckon the atmosphere at the Riverside has never been the same since the main stand joined up with the rest to form a bowl.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Very nice. Its going to be as good if not better than the Reebok when finished, what a ground! I would however quite like the North to not get the corners done, I like it on its own. Boro fans reckon the atmosphere at the Riverside has never been the same since the main stand joined up with the rest to form a bowl.

i appreciate your thoughts about the North Stand but it would look so tiny and out of place if it was left isolated!

westy

Jul 25, 2003
i appreciate your thoughts about the North Stand but it would look so tiny and out of place if it was left isolated!

Well it can only be expanded sideways so to speak, with the corners filled. As its not up to me im sure the club will do the north corners next summer, we will need the seats at this rate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here