Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What food do you find VILE ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
For a full list of things I find disgusting, ask MYOB what his favourite foods are.

The two lists are identical.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
For a full list of things I find disgusting, ask MYOB what his favourite foods are.

The two lists are identical.

Only cause you can't keep down anything interesting. I seem to remember you did your country proud by vomiting on the quays in Dublin in a football shirt; just it was a Eddie Rockets BURGER and not 15 pints like the stereotype :lolol:

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
McDonalds, Burger King, Chinese takeaway(MSG) also not mad on cabbage, Spam and jellied
eels are just about the only things I don't eat.
I love Whelks but most people hate them.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Many of mine have been mentioned already like walnuts, beetroot and offal.

To add a few more:
- anything from the marmite, vegemite family
- a pickled pig's head dish you can get in Cypriot villages; complete with hairs
- saveloys
- Root beer, if a soft drink is allowed.

I also have a love/hate relationship with pickled onions, I am not sure whether I like them or eat them as a kind of masochistic self-harm type thing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Jellied eels, Marrow and spam fritters are just plain disgusting.

Jellied eels and oysters.
I had oysters out of there shells in Belgium last year and they are bad. Swallowing snot in salty sea water............... no way.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you think ousters are bad don't even think of trying oysters.

In Dan Simmons' Hyperion universe, Ousters are the branch of humanity that left the Worldweb and the Hegemony, and chose instead to travel among the stars, adapting away from planetary life and the influence of the TechnoCore.

Thats why I had a problem swallowing them then.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Cheese in all it's forms is the devil's semen. How anybody eats it is totally beyond me.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
pretty much all the list thus far..

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Courgettes, ESPECIALLY those McDonalds ones they insist on putting in everything.

Watch out - they'll be in your smarties McFlurry soon.

:tosser:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm a veggie so I'm not a fan of any meat - particularly pig-related ones, the smell of bacon makes me gag. Strangely, when I was a boy the only meat that my mother could get me to eat were liver and kidney, most others I would spit out. I do like fish (although I don't eat it now) but drew the line at jellied eels, truly disgusting. Oysters, however, were my favourite and the only food I truly miss.

I also loathe chocolate - have done since I was a child and and would just give my easter eggs to my sister. My parents would give me a selection box of cheese at Christmas as chocolate ones were a no-go. In fact, I don't really like sweet stuff very much at all.

But I'll eat just about everything else, with plenty of foods being mentioned among my favourites.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here