Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What food do you find VILE ?

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Can't believe this thread has got to 4 pages and nobody has mentioned anchovies ... Certain to make me gag. Similarly Foie Gras ... Luckily it's not a staple in the MOTR household :lolol:

Bizarrely I'm unable to drink a good old cup of Tea without wretching ...

Can't believe this thread has got to 4 pages and nobody has mentioned anchovies ... Certain to make me gag. Similarly Foie Gras ... Luckily it's not a staple in the MOTR household :lolol:

You mean the tinned ones? they're hairy looking aren't they. Grilled fresh anchoives on the other hand,:drool::drool:

fresh_anchovies.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Peas

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How can so many people hate mushrooms? Raw, fried or grilled they are always gorgeous.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Blimey. I was going to post chocolate when this thread opened. :lol:

I am glad there is someone else. I get weird and disconcerting looks when I decline offer of a chocolate, after saying 'Thank you. I am not a great fan of Chocolate'. Oddly, I don't mind Nutella. It was the only thing to be had on dry bread whilst in Malawi and it became a bit of a habit.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
cauliflower

when I was 7 years old the teacher at school dinners insisted I eat the stuff. I warned her that it made me ill but she said I was silly "cauliflower is good for you".
I had one mouthful and projectile vomitted all down the front of her.
I have a vivid memory of her wiping my spew from her face....she really shouldn't have bent down to supervise me eating the stuff :ohmy:

I am glad there is someone else. I get weird and disconcerting looks when I decline offer of a chocolate, after saying 'Thank you. I am not a great fan of Chocolate'. Oddly, I don't mind Nutella. It was the only thing to be had on dry bread whilst in Malawi and it became a bit of a habit.

Too right BoF, Mum tells me even when I was a wee lad,I'd spit out Flake bars and my brother would gladly eat the rest. The girls give me the strangest looks when I tell them I don't like sweets, course I'm sweet enough.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here