Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What food do you find VILE ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This really should have been the shortest thread in the world, with just one item on the list:

BROAD BEANS.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Courgette/Marrow is awful.. mushy, yuckky texture and unpalateable in any form.

as an add on, cold Broccoli, either allowed to cool on a plate or worse still, cold in quiche....AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH.:sick:

Opening the batting for me is cucumber......"
Cucumber is EVIL
warn_toxic_sign.gif

I am with you all the way on that one - totally pointless vegetable and should be banned! Don't like fish or any seafood, probably a childhood legacy of a father who liked sea fishing and gutted his catch in the kitchen sink whilst I was having my tea!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Expanding topic to things I find Vile. Pesents, Northerners, Communists, Labour party members and feminists

you forgot guests.
most of the stuff you lot hate I love cucumber,beetroot ect and being a veggie my most hated food is red meat ..............I could be persuaded to eat white meat (chicken,turkey)at a real push but it would have to be free range organic, but as I have not eaten any meat for years I don't miss it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not too keen on parsnips!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Loads of votes for parsnips. Personally I LOVE a nice roast parsnip with my sunday dinner. FOnd of sprouts as well, although I have to be the one that cooks them so I can get them EXACTLY how I like them. Too hard or too mushy just won't do.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Gooseberry.JPG

Just the smell of them... :sick:

Can you get a different coloured "sick" icon? I LOVE goosegogs, I have them by the bucketload on my alloty right now, but I HATE tuna. I had a tuna sarny after a cricket-match once by mistake, and everyone said my whole face went green.
I also barfed up once on a prawn cocktail all over an office corridor when I was a student accountant., I never had the chance to forget that either.:mad:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Courgettes, ESPECIALLY those McDonalds ones they insist on putting in everything.

Watch out - they'll be in your smarties McFlurry soon.

:tosser:

Courgettes at MacDonalds ?? :shrug: I think you mean the Gherkins - alternatively called dill pickles/wallys/cornichons depedning on your perceived poshness. Whatever, they are fantastic morsels of vinigary lovelyness.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Egg White - revolting. I really can't understand how anyone can let that rubbery white stuff slip down their throat. It literally makes me reach if I accidently start to eat a bit.

Egg Yolk is good so I eat eggs fried, boiled etc but always leave the white bit.

If the two are thoroughly mashed (in a food processor) with added stuff then I like it.

I like a lot of the stuff that others hate so I'm not really that fussy.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I bloody love this thread, everyone contradicting each other on what is an acceptable food and what is rank. I genuinely never expected to see items such as Spag Bol, milk, bread & butter pudding or any type of cheese on the list!

It's also amazing to hear some peoples reactions to to what many would consider a basic food like onions.

Been said before but i'll add another vote for Olives. I really want to like them, and I normally really go for things with strong flavours but f*** me those things are HORRIBLE! Not really a fan of Tea, Beetroot or Sprouts either but nothing to the extent I'd describe them as vile.

Things that others have said they hate i love, things like Anchovies (not tinned!), coffee, smoked salmon and goats cheese are all lovely!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here