Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What food do you find VILE ?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Salmon makes me feel ill, as does haddock, paliace, fish fingers, all fish (bar shell fish...)

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
In my youth we had tripe (the texture makes you retch) and brawn (it was sheeps brain in jelly).

Cucumber ? Pah.

I remember when I was a kid, recoiling at the sight of a huge Ox tongue at the butchers, all coiled up it was. I used to like it in sandwiches untill I saw where it was sliced from.

Mrs J feeds tripe to the dogs...stinky when in the bowl and foul on their panting breath in the car.

Most offal is wrong unless processed beyond recognition and heavily flavoured with garlic.

Don't think Ive seen garlic mentioned as vile yet...I love it but some people hate it.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Natto, or fermented soybeans. Spermy texture and smell like dirty socks

Attachments

• m26.jpg
    m26.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 86

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
If you are in the States, take a look at somene's order of biscuits and gravy in a fast food joint. It looks like a couple of scones covered in vomit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Urgh
That looks like something you'd drag out the arse of a pregnant warthog.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Urgh
That looks like something you'd drag out the arse of a pregnant warthog.

Would you believe that I have to sit at the breakfast table and hold my nose as I watch my luvvly wifey and kiddywinkles eat that stuff. If you got within a mile radius of it you would HURL, believe you me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Would you believe that I have to sit at the breakfast table and hold my nose as I watch my luvvly wifey and kiddywinkles eat that stuff. If you got within a mile radius of it you would HURL, believe you me.

I cannot even IMAGINE what that stuff must be like to have in your mouth.
I'll try most things once, but I think I'd have to draw the line at that.

Grim.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
It's probably the only Japanese food that I couldn't muster the courage to try. Juicy WHALE steak, on the other hand.......Oh yes indeedy.

Attachments

• 370707090_0ec0fbe0c0.jpg
    370707090_0ec0fbe0c0.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 67

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Gooseberries - the devil's gonads.

Oh, and that biltong rubbish. I'd rather be poked in the eye by a large South African.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here