Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Well said, Tyrone Mings

D

Deleted member 2719

Christ. I wasn't even referring to you. Still, let's see if you can do better than Ferg. How much money do you need before racism doesn't affect you? I mean precisely - not just "a lot".

I have not read this thread, so are you claiming Patel is a racist?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ming's earns 3.5m a year, with low responsiblity and doing a job that most would envy.

Patel earns £120,000 a year, with massive responsibility on her shoulders, whipers and spoilt rich kids like Mings want to shut the f##k up, or pull out of football and join a political party.

He is just stoking a smouldering fire and should be accountable to anything that happens as a consequence.

If Mings want to get involved in politics he needs to take a wage cut and join a party.

Not sure where to start with this garbage. But a few initial thoughts...

1. If you think that Patel benefits from her position 'only' to the tune of her minister's salary, then you are extremely naïve indeed.

2. Since when, were only career politicians, allowed to have or share, views on social issues?

3. Why is it that Tyrone Mings is 'not allowed' to make his position clear, yet seemingly YOU are?

:shrug:

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Christ. I wasn't even referring to you. Still, let's see if you can do better than Ferg. How much money do you need before racism doesn't affect you? I mean precisely - not just "a lot".

When I were a lad, you could buy a day saver, a marathon bar and half a pound of tripe for £1 with change to spare, nowadays it doesn't even buy you immunity from racial prejudice.

The world's going to the dogs I tell you.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
That's a very Catholic expression for a non practicing Jew to use.

Good, so we won't need to have a "little chat" at your seat or anywhere else, will we, since I'd probably rather spend my pre and post match cleaning the North Stand bogs than shooting the breeze with a moron.

Indeed,but thanks for the insults.
#Bekind

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ming's earns 3.5m a year, with low responsiblity and doing a job that most would envy.

Just so I'm clear, what's the earnings threshold above which people are no longer permitted to take a principled stance or participate in the national dialogue?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Patel earns £120,000 a year, with massive responsibility on her shoulders, whipers and spoilt rich kids like Mings want to shut the f##k up, or pull out of football and join a political party.

He is just stoking a smouldering fire and should be accountable to anything that happens as a consequence.

If Mings want to get involved in politics he needs to take a wage cut and join a party.

Ha ha.

It's funny how talking about racism is perceived to be "political". Maybe the rest of us should shut up, too. I'm an accountant - do I need to stop protesting against racism and stick to the numbers? And what an earth has someone's earnings got to do with their views on racism?

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time responding to your post....it's so insane it must surely be a wind-up!!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

1. If you think that Patel benefits from her position 'only' to the tune of her minister's salary, then you are extremely naïve indeed.

2. Since when, were only career politicians, allowed to have or share, views on social issues?

3. Why is it that Tyrone Mings is 'not allowed' to make his position clear, yet seemingly YOU are?

Thank you, spot on.👍

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Good God, the state of some of the right wing nut jobs on here charging in to defend the indefensible yet again. I despair. Have a look at yourselves in the mirror.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

She directly called the players out saying that something they believed in was 'gesture politics', and refused to condemn the players being booed because of it saying about the fans booing 'That's a choice for them, quite frankly'.

Priti can't have it both ways, if it's a choice for the fans to boo their well intentioned show of solidarity for equality, then it's a choice for a footballer to criticise her if she so wishes.

As for stoking a smouldering fire, the Home Secretary would have been better served not making comment on the matter in the first place, and certainly not criticising the nation's football team.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

So essentially you believe he should shut up and be grateful?

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

He is describing a totalitarian state. Ultimately that is the goal of the right wing nutjobs.

Even Conservatives getting upset at their party being turned into Bluekip.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Another wanker

[tweet]1414920742714683395[/tweet]

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Discussed elsewhere but he's spot on.

Patel and others in HMG are craven opportunists.

"Some say taking the knee is right and others say it is political and wrong. Both views are acceptable"

Bollocks are they.

Actually we live in a democracy, so it’s normal and in fact healthy to have different views .

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Well, that was weird.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I give it...two...maybe three more pages before this too is cast into the pit.

It's unfortunate. And I'm also convinced there is a concerted effort by some on these sorts of threads to get them there as soon as possible and away from the wider audience.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

That’s is stupid on so many levels it’s very nearly unbelievable … but then when you see the poster it is sadly very believable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I give it...two...maybe three more pages before this too is cast into the pit.

Because it's no longer a discussion about Mings' response to Patel.

Divide, conquer then shut it down.

Quite why posters think this Tory government will be voted out is baffling.
They can play 'us' like a fiddle and 'we' fall for it

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here