Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Old H seems to be spending more and more time in the pit, he’s definitely lowered the tone, dropping C bombs, fibbing about our Nigel. A thoroughly spiteful trot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I don't know what he's been saying. I am not in favour of trafficking people across the channel in dodgy vessels and letting the RNLI to pick up the pieces.

Banging your head against a brick wall here, our Nigel said nothing of the sort. Old H and his cult following have always championed the people trafficking gangs that make fortunes out of modern day slavery and human misery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
8,000 time wasters have been stopped by the French so far with the UK sending back around 400 a month, you wont find that in the MSM

Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Basic accommodation centres which of course will be shit and will trigger the yoghurt knitters but will be way better than what they’ve come from right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Doctors and nuclear scientists that are fleeing the war ravaged EU would not have thought much of Flint block eh?…

Jan 30, 2008
Basic accommodation centres which of course will be shit and will trigger the yoghurt knitters but will be way better than what they’ve come from right?

Of course because beggars can't be choosers,
Illegal and economic migrant time wasters not wanted in the UK
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

and whether there are 100's, 1000's or millions as long as you never hold the government to account they'll never need to do anything about it.

No matter how shit they are you'll still vote for them, Look at those poll leads.....

Borders.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here