Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
You could accuse any humanitarian action in regard to refugees as facilitating it in that case.
Perhaps also promoting revolution in Libya. Involvement in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and also a lack of effective foreign aid to impoverished nations, might also make it easier for People traffickers to find clients.
I would put the fact that the RNLI will come to your aid if you are in a unsuitable vessel off the coast of Britain as a pretty small facilitator of the process.

Western regimes are culpable for the majority of the refugee crisis. Let's not kid ourselves that all immigrants are fleeing war or even oppression though.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
This pathetic Government.
Do me a big favour Todge, take your homophobic, thuggish attitudes and go away ... can you do that for me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

did the fairy order you to change your avatar?

ooh, more distraction needed; i know, do another paedo gag, i reckon you're a match for michael mcintyre

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you took some pride in yourself and got a proper, decent job, you would feel more content within yourself, and at one with the world. You obviously derive much joy from posting all these hate filled yt links, the time it must take to watch all that shit and filter out the stuff you don't want to see beggars belief.

So if you found some inner peace from doing something half skilled and productive you would be several levels above where you are now, and would realise what a waste of life it is having the sole purpose of being divisive and winding up dullards like bag o'shite.

Get your shit together and do something good

Nice idea, unfortunately about 40 years too late :lolol:

Have you noticed that [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] disappears each and every time he's asked why he has someone with a long history of antisemitism as his avatar ? Probably just coincidence :wink:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Western regimes are culpable for the majority of the refugee crisis. Let's not kid ourselves that all immigrants are fleeing war or even oppression though.

Poverty is also a factor, often though it's the same people (Farage, I am thinking of foremost) that detest unskilled economic migrants, that want us to scrap Foreign aid. So impoverished countries remain impoverished, and with low education standards meaning the population can never realistically become skilled enough to get out either. I realise this is not just the fault or responsibility of the UK, but we are in part culpable for poverty in other parts of the world, as well as political instability.

In recent years, about half of all asylum cases were granted at the first application in the UK and a third of the half that were initially rejected were granted on appeal. I make that 2/3rds of applications, so in a boat of 12 migrants, 8 are likely "genuine" refugees. This does not mean all those rejected were cases without any merit at all either, just insufficient merit. How are you going to spot which ones are entitled to help and which are not, in the Channel, on an inflatable dinghy?

Jan 30, 2008
Poverty is also a factor, often though it's the same people (Farage, I am thinking of foremost) that detest unskilled economic migrants, that want us to scrap Foreign aid. So impoverished countries remain impoverished, and with low education standards meaning the population can never realistically become skilled enough to get out either. I realise this is not just the fault or responsibility of the UK, but we are in part culpable for poverty in other parts of the world, as well as political instability.

In recent years, about half of all asylum cases were granted at the first application in the UK and a third of the half that were initially rejected were granted on appeal. I make that 2/3rds of applications, so in a boat of 12 migrants, 8 are likely "genuine" refugees. This does not mean all those rejected were cases without any merit at all either, just insufficient merit. How are you going to spot which ones are entitled to help and which are not, in the Channel, on an inflatable dinghy?

You can waffle on all day about claiming asylum but the FACTS are the system had been abused
tougher measures are needed to deal with that .hope to see many more claims being rejected and the time wasters removed from the country
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You can waffle on all day about claiming asylum but the FACTS are the system had been abused
tougher measures are needed to deal with that .hope to see many more claims being rejected and the time wasters removed from the country
Regards
DF

When are you off?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Regards
DF

That's because the FACT is that you're just an ignorant and intolerable racist.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Nice idea, unfortunately about 40 years too late :lolol:

Have you noticed that [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] disappears each and every time he's asked why he has someone with a long history of antisemitism as his avatar ? Probably just coincidence :wink:

an extremely confused and impressionable indivdual; quite sad really, to be so needy at his age

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Regards
DF

you need some self esteem

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Regards
DF

Forscher explains it like this. When he runs these questions on samples of college students, he usually sees average scores around 2 (out of 9, meaning people largely don’t agree with these questions). “In the alt-right samples, I’m seeing numbers around 3 or 4, relatively close to the midpoint. In all the samples I’ve worked with, I haven’t seen means at that level.” In other words, members of the alt-right are unabashed in declaring their prejudices.

https://www.salon.com/2017/08/17/7-things-to-know-about-the-mindset-of-the-neo-nazis_partner/

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was wondering why anyone would want to try and get into the UK but then it dawned on me it’s a country where it’s very easy to succeed. Stick a flare up your arse and you’re a “legend”. Can’t read or write there’s a job driving a train awaiting you and you’re a “winner”. Shit weather but I can see the attraction.

Jan 30, 2008
I was wondering why anyone would want to try and get into the UK but then it dawned on me it’s a country where it’s very easy to succeed. Stick a flare up your arse and you’re a “legend”. Can’t read or write there’s a job driving a train awaiting you and you’re a “winner”. Shit weather but I can see the attraction.

Or 4 star hotel accomodation with three meals a day , a £ 35 a week allowance , a mobile phone and a £400 clothing allowance if required PLUS access to health and dental care all for people that have paid **** all in NIC, what's not to like eh :dunce:
Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But I am not criticizing the volunteers doing their job. I just think they have been pushed into an awkward position by criminal gangs trafficking people in dangerous vessels.

So you agree with Farrage they should be defunded?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or 4 star hotel accomodation with three meals a day , a £ 35 a week allowance , a mobile phone and a £400 clothing allowance if required PLUS access to health and dental care all for people that have paid **** all in NIC, what's not to like eh :dunce:
Regards
DF

**** me. You must have an exceedingly shit job if you think that's generous. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not at all, they do a tremendous job. It's unfortunate to be put in the position they find themselves in.

So you disagree with Farrage, then? His original critique, not his later mealy-mouthed capitulation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here