Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Nope I’ll leave you be so that you can collect the rent they surely must owe you for living in your head, you do charge them rent don’t you? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
To be fair there's plenty of room in here (apart from the hilariously oversized ego) .... also very echo chambery [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
No. They are abiding by Maritime Law. So in absolutely no way whatsoever are they “aiding and abetting” criminal behaviour as you claimed yesterday.

You absolute Din it was the criminals that provided the boats and in some cases forced them into the boats ? The RNLI are doing their job but in the same breath aiding the criminals at the same time, have another cap on me :dunce:
Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
You absolute Din it was the criminals that provided the boats and in some cases forced them into the boats ? The RNLI are doing their job but in the same breath aiding the criminals at the same time, have another cap on me :dunce:
Regards
DF

Aiding and abetting is a criminal offence.
The RNLI are not committing a criminal offence.

Why is it so hard for you to understand?

Ah, yes....you're utterly thick, that's why.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Regards
DF

I sincerely hope life changes for you one day. You seem like you are in perpetual torment.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-girls-gang-rape-murder-arrested-London.html

Afghan wanted in connection with 13-year-old Austrian girl’s gang-rape and murder is arrested in London

Suspect who allegedy boasted about gang-raping a 13-year-old was arrested
Teenager's body was reportedly dumped beside a road next to a tree on June 26
Three suspects, from Afghanistan, were arrested in Austria in June and July
Fourth suspect was arrested in London on Thursday

Jan 30, 2008
Aiding and abetting is a criminal offence.
The RNLI are not committing a criminal offence.

Why is it so hard for you to understand?

Ah, yes....you're utterly thick, that's why.

You're another gimp who hasn't grasped the situation ,the RNLI are helping criminals by carrying out their duties it's a unfortunate situation but you need to wake up and smell the coffee
Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
You're another gimp who hasn't grasped the situation ,the RNLI are helping criminals by carrying out their duties it's a unfortunate situation but you need to wake up and smell the coffee
Regards
DF

You truly are a simpleton.

You say they are helping criminals - that implies they are 'aiding and abetting' those criminals....yes?

Aiding and abetting criminals is (in itself) a criminal offence....yes?

Yet the RNLI are not committing a criminal offence, as they've not been charge with one.....yes?

Ergo, they are NOT aiding and abetting criminals....yes?

Got it?

I doubt it. :ffsparr:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
You truly are a simpleton.

You say they are helping criminals - that implies they are 'aiding and abetting' those criminals....yes?

Aiding and abetting criminals is (in itself) a criminal offence....yes?

Yet the RNLI are not committing a criminal offence, as they've not been charge with one.....yes?

Ergo, they are NOT aiding and abetting criminals....yes?

Got it?

I doubt it. :ffsparr:

You are being pedantic. Swap aiding and abetting for facilitating and he is spot on

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are being pedantic. Swap aiding and abetting for facilitating and he is spot on

The RNLI are bound by Maritime law to facilitate the rescue of those in peril on the sea.

Aiding and abetting- ILLEGAL
Facilitating rescue -LEGAL

They are not interchangeable. You may as well say swap knitting for murder and that’s illegal.

Jesus wept. Are there really people that wish to criminalise the volunteers of the RNLI?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-girls-gang-rape-murder-arrested-London.html

Afghan wanted in connection with 13-year-old Austrian girl’s gang-rape and murder is arrested in London

Suspect who allegedy boasted about gang-raping a 13-year-old was arrested
Teenager's body was reportedly dumped beside a road next to a tree on June 26
Three suspects, from Afghanistan, were arrested in Austria in June and July
Fourth suspect was arrested in London on Thursday

I wonder how he got here[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
The RNLI are bound by Maritime law to facilitate the rescue of those in peril on the sea.

Aiding and abetting- ILLEGAL
Facilitating rescue -LEGAL

They are not interchangeable. You may as well say swap knitting for murder and that’s illegal.

Jesus wept. Are there really people that wish to criminalise the volunteers of the RNLI?

They are doing the right thing, of course, they are also facilitating the sordid business of people trafficking. It's despicable to put the RNLI in the middle of this whole sorry business.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They are doing the right thing, of course, they are also facilitating the sordid business of people trafficking. It's despicable to put the RNLI in the middle of this whole sorry business.

I disagree. The traffickers would operate whether the RNLI existed or not. Therefore, by definition they are not facilitating them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here