Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In exactly the same way as you are being USED by that man with a long history of antisemitic actions and remarks Nigel Farage. Unless of course, you aren't as naive as you seem and actually agree with him. With you ignoring the question of why you have him on you're avatar every time you are asked, I can't help but wonder ???

Jewish groups and MPs condemn Nigel Farage over antisemitic 'dog whistles'

Nigel Farage has been condemned by the UK’s main Jewish groups and MPs for repeatedly using language and themes associated with far-right antisemitic conspiracy theories, something for which he has been previously criticised. The Board of Deputies of British Jews said Farage’s airing of claims about plots to undermine national governments, and his references to Goldman Sachs and the financier George Soros, showed he was seeking to “trade in dog whistles”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...c-dog-whistles

Jews Should Concern Americans More Than Russian Influence, Nigel Farage Says

Trump ally and Brexit leader Nigel Farage says there’s something Americans should worry about more than Russian meddling: Jews. Farage in a Monday interview singled out the so-called “Jewish lobby” as an overwhelming power in America during a discussion about Russia’s interference in U.S. politics.“There are other very powerful lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government, is one of those strong voices,” Farage said on his London-based radio show.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jews-concer...175740406.html

Farage accused of driving Jews from Britain after Ukip pledge to ban religious slaughter of animals

Nigel Farage has been accused of driving Jews from Britain after his party pledged to ban the ritual slaughter of animals. The party’s agricultural spokesman said that losing Jewish was ‘collateral damage’ as there were ‘more votes to be gained’ elsewhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-animals.html

You’ll get no answer from him. I however found this post very enlightening. Cheers.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Absolutely nobody, not one person on NSC has advocated for modern slavery, people trafficking or the gangs that do it.

I genuinely have no idea where he get his ideas from...

What is the matter with him? His arguments about RNLI (and other issues) are completely contradictory and even while he is thanking one poster for avoiding insulting language, he uses it to attack another!

He clearly feels he has a sound political stance, but blocks others who raise alternative views; it's as if he is not quite as secure in his beliefs as he claims! It's a most muddled and fragile outpouring!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I have quoted you verbatim from yesterday.
Anyhow, you are a very agitated person. I forgive you because I think I you have underlying issues. For this reason I won’t be engaging with you further. This isn’t an admonishment, I have genuine sympathy for you but I find your behaviour on here toxic.
Good luck.

You carry on championing human misery.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Read what I said, they are being USED.

It's not that you said they are being used that is problematic (even if I don't agree that is the case - as The Clamp is pointing out they are just upholding maritime law). It's that you implied the volunteers should be criminalised in the same way as people smuggling lorry drivers. That's hardly inkeeping with you claiming they are 'fantastic volunteers' and that you've been donating to them for the past 15 years.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I genuinely have no idea where he get his ideas from...

What is the matter with him? His arguments about RNLI (and other issues) are completely contradictory and even while he is thanking one poster for avoiding insulting language, he uses it to attack another!

He clearly feels he has a sound political stance, but blocks others who raise alternative views; it's as if he is not quite as secure in his beliefs as he claims! It's a most muddled and fragile outpouring!

He presents as quite heightened. Possibly substance affected. No meaningful exchange can be had with him when he’s in this state. I’m not judging him and I’ll monitor the situation, these things can be fluid and he may well come around on his own. However, this seems to be a fairly consistent state for him to be in. His factory setting, if you will.
For now, it’s not healthy to engage and I’ll withdraw from discourse with him as it only seems to agitate him further.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It's not that you said they are being used that is problematic (even if I don't agree that is the case - as The Clamp is pointing out they are just upholding maritime law). It's that you implied the volunteers should be criminalised in the same way as people smuggling lorry drivers. That's hardly inkeeping with you claiming they are 'fantastic volunteers' and that you've been donating to them for the past 15 years.

"I love the RNLI BUT....."
"i'm not racist BUT....."

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Strange contradiction how on the one you hand you donate money to the RNLI but on the other you imply that the volunteers should be treated the same as people smugglers/modern day slavers as they are 'aiding and abetting criminal activity' by simply rescuing people in need at sea.

The traffickers - should be investigated by French/UK police and face very long sentences if convicted.

Folk bobbing about in tiny boats in the path of supertankers, ferries, cruise ships should be brought ashore. In my opinion and I know many who feel the same, that isn’t a blank cheque tor guaranteed UK residency. Background and circumstances assessed a bit later down the line.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
He presents as quite heightened. Possibly substance affected. No meaningful exchange can be had with him when he’s in this state. I’m not judging him and I’ll monitor the situation, these things can be fluid and he may well come around on his own. But for now, it’s not healthy to engage and I’ll withdraw from discourse with him as it only seems to agitate him further.

Thanks. You could be right...and I would like to emphasise that I am not judging anyone either. As I have repeatedly posted, I do not know the people I am calling out and have no personal animosity towards them. The target of my derision and criticism is always the offensive and foolish contributions they persist in posting.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Thanks. You could be right...and I would like to emphasise that I am not judging anyone either. As I have repeatedly posted, I do not know the people I am calling out and have no personal animosity towards them. The target of my derision and criticism is always the offensive and foolish contributions they persist in posting.

100% understood. 100% agreed.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

I pointed out that lorry drivers who, knowingly or unknowingly bring illegal immigrants into the UK are heavily fined. It is, unfortunately a fact that the same laws COULD be used, I very doubt it would, but with this shambles at Border Farce… nothing would surprise me one bit.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I pointed out that lorry drivers who, knowingly or unknowingly bring illegal immigrants into the UK are heavily fined. It is, unfortunately a fact that the same laws COULD be used, I very doubt it would, but with this shambles at Border Farce… nothing would surprise me one bit.

The same laws could not be used. The offence is transporting a clandestine entrant to the UK, as such the person needs to be hidden, and I believe does not apply to ships or aircraft in any case, which are usually covered by civil penalties for transporting inadequately documented persons. Not sure what covers people who get through on a train.
The act of rescue of an endangered life, does not come with the responsibility to check those persons rights of entry to the UK, if they did, the RNLI would not be able to pick up most of the people who get in trouble.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Piss poor timing, didn't you get the PM :facepalm:

The Gammon stew party was last night. They're all sleeping it off now :lolol:

Amusing to think that back in the day, long before you got busy or indeed anyone had heard of you, binfest’s like these which in most part are personal slugfests, would end up being highly entertaining with Pringles being passed round and calls for “Gold” status. Then a whole bunch of newbies appear from nowhere post 2016 and it all gets a bit nasty [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Amusing to think that back in the day, long before you got busy or indeed anyone had heard of you, binfest’s like these which in most part are personal slugfests, would end up being highly entertaining with Pringles being passed round and calls for “Gold” status. Then a whole bunch of newbies appear from nowhere post 2016 and it all gets a bit nasty [emoji848]

Are you having a pop at [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] ???

I see [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] escaped by a few months. Maybe a PM call to arms is needed to wake a few :wink:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Are you having a pop at [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] ???

I see [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] escaped by a few months. Maybe a PM call to arms is needed to wake a few :wink:

Nope I’ll leave you be so that you can collect the rent they surely must owe you for living in your head, you do charge them rent don’t you? [emoji6]

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I'm fascinated by the constant use of the phrase 'living rent free in your head'. It sounds like something a school kid would say, but some who use it have been here for nearly 20 years, so they can't be that young.

Maybe they just haven't grown-up? Maybe they're just a bit simple? Who can tell?

One thing I do know is that those who use it have pretty much nothing to offer on these threads at all, other than idiotic phrases and slogans.

Freud would have a field day with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here