Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
9def099783e4a119ebb94b182334d736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ah well, maybe you're just not cut out for it. Shame - you showed potential.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Girthofanorange and Chump, a double act to match the very best.

Not quite 'EDIT and Lever' but close.

Crikey. I thought you'd grown out of your previous tittish ways. Apparently not :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I came down into this shit tank so I could have a giggle at some angry gammon. I've not been disappointed ??? :lolol: :thumbsup:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Where has anyone mentioned the colour of anyone's skin Jim ? Logically why would nigel farage condem the other people you mention ?
Regards
DF
The logic is simple: The RNLI are coming to the rescue of people in danger. Farage doesn't like that because they are immigrants. A doctor treating an asylum-seeker with a life-threatening illness is doing precisely the same as an RNLI crew-member.

At the end of the day, of course, we all know why Farage is making these statements - it's to stir hatred and division in our society (and no doubt to improve the viewing figures for GB News). It's despicable stuff. Fortunately huge numbers of people are showing their support for what the RNLI is all about.

Jan 30, 2008
The logic is simple: The RNLI are coming to the rescue of people in danger. Farage doesn't like that because they are immigrants. A doctor treating an asylum-seeker with a life-threatening illness is doing precisely the same as an RNLI crew-member.

At the end of the day, of course, we all know why Farage is making these statements - it's to stir hatred and division in our society (and no doubt to improve the viewing figures for GB News). It's despicable stuff. Fortunately huge numbers of people are showing their support for what the RNLI is all about.

All this shit could be put to bed Jim it just needs the Dinghys to be returned straight back to France. No RNLI call outs ,no time wasters in 4 star Hotels at the expense of the British tax payer Human trafficking goes out of Buisness in northern France .

Jobs a good un

Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's quite fun watching the pack get up a head of steam. That said, Bag O'Shite really does need to apologise, or they'll be a man down.
Thanks for the visit. :)

To be honest I don't see most of it as I now have the most craven of the dimbots on ignore. The replies from the good guys are sufficiently informative.

I'll mention it down here rather than expand on my brief quip on the thread he sought to derail: to see the oaf Leekbrook wading into the RNLI thread in order to signal his affiliation with The Nigel was quite the most laughable thing I've seen today. Perhaps that sort of brain rot is inevitable if you live too far from the sea. ???

Apropos of nothing, what sort of existence must it be to have a social network in which the only laughs are had making racist and sexist jokes, with the rest of the interaction among 'friends' being red faced ranting about communists, blacks and women and others not helpfully included in the list of the 'triple enemy' by John Tyndall (oddly he never gunned for homosexuals, though not so given there was a reason - he and Webster had a penchant for boys) :shrug:

:thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hello, I see that das reich has now joined the stink pack. I wonder what he's saying?

Not really :lolol:

:wanker:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Girthofanorange and Chump, a double act to match the very best.

Not quite 'EDIT and Lever' but close.

Meaning?

Why not be brave and address me directly, rather than making cosy asides to your ideological chums?

Last edited:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
To be honest I don't see most of it as I now have the most craven of the dimbots on ignore. The replies from the good guys are sufficiently informative.

I'll mention it down here rather than expand on my brief quip on the thread he sought to derail: to see the oaf Leekbrook wading into the RNLI thread in order to signal his affiliation with The Nigel was quite the most laughable thing I've seen today. Perhaps that sort of brain rot is inevitable if you live too far from the sea. ???

Apropos of nothing, what sort of existence must it be to have a social network in which the only laughs are had making racist and sexist jokes, with the rest of the interaction among 'friends' being red faced ranting about communists, blacks and women and others not helpfully included in the list of the 'triple enemy' by John Tyndall (oddly he never gunned for homosexuals, though not so given there was a reason - he and Webster had a penchant for boys) :shrug:

:thumbsup:

You're not missing much here, for sure. The usual suspects spouting the usual rhetoric, but I guess they need a place to vent, or 'gammon out', as I like to think of it.
Yes, I noticed the Leekbrook post - attention-seeking knob. Oh well, there was bound to be one or two, but it's been generally very civilised.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You're not missing much here, for sure. The usual suspects spouting the usual rhetoric, but I guess they need a place to vent, or 'gammon out', as I like to think of it.
Yes, I noticed the Leekbrook post - attention-seeking knob. Oh well, there was bound to be one or two, but it's been generally very civilised.

The RNLI have said tonight that some supporters have withdrawn their support.

Funny thing is, they were openly rescuing migrants last year, nothing has changed. Other than Nige talking about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here