Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
The RNLI have said tonight that some supporters have withdrawn their support.

Funny thing is, they were openly rescuing migrants last year, nothing has changed. Other than Nige talking about it.
But things HAVE changed , they're bringing more time wasters (economic migrants )ashore, let's not get engulfed with the small virtue signal brigade
Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know, overall a ‘happy ending’.

But interesting how some idiots cancelled, annoyed with the RNLI, for doing what they’ve done for ages.

Ill-informed and a bit childish.

Nasty shits, would be my take.

And fortunately, even on a football forum, heavily outnumbered.

All in all another cheering day, as more gammon rush out from under cover to reveal their true selves and further their cause not one iota.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Thanks.
I’ve not defended our Nigel, I just took the time to watch his opinion piece,he didn’t slate The RNLI,far from it.
#Bekind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, he is very careful, but the message did include something along the lines of "People are wondering, is this something I want to give money to?". It's one of his tricks, don't say it outright, don't claim it as your own opinion, just say "People are wondering".

The implication is, you, the listener/viewer should be thinking twice before donating. I am glad you seem to disagree with him, and do not need to think twice about donating to the RNLI, but I wish you could see through his veil too.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I know, overall a ‘happy ending’.

But interesting how some idiots cancelled, annoyed with the RNLI, for doing what they’ve done for ages.

Ill-informed and a bit childish.

Childish is being charitable, it says hateful to me.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No, he is very careful, but the message did include something along the lines of "People are wondering, is this something I want to give money to?". It's one of his tricks, don't say it outright, don't claim it as your own opinion, just say "People are wondering".

The implication is, you, the listener/viewer should be thinking twice before donating. I am glad you seem to disagree with him, and do not need to think twice about donating to the RNLI, but I wish you could see through his veil too.

Good point well made,without the need to insult me, thanks for that. I’ve watched the opinion piece twice now, the bit you mentioned about thinking twice is the only bit where may have a point, depends on how you see that. I’ve had a direct debit with The RNLI for over 15 years now, they are a fantastic organisation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I’ve had a direct debit with The RNLI for over 15 years now, they are a fantastic organisation

The RNLI are a fantastic set of volunteers, at the moment they are being used to aid and abet criminal activity, they are actively assisting people smuggling and modern day slavery. If a lorry driver gets caught with criminals in his/her lorry at Dover, they get heavily fined..

Strange contradiction how on the one you hand you donate money to the RNLI but on the other you imply that the volunteers should be treated the same as people smugglers/modern day slavers as they are 'aiding and abetting criminal activity' by simply rescuing people in need at sea.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My goodness I missed a big old Gammon stew boiling away furiously for hours last night while I was out.

And all because not one of them had the balls to actually say what they really wanted on the Main Board RNLI thread :lolol:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Strange contradiction how on the one you hand you donate money to the RNLI but on the other you imply that the volunteers should be treated the same as people smugglers/modern day slavers as they are 'aiding and abetting criminal activity' by simply rescuing people in need at sea.

Read what I said… they are being used.. USED. By criminal gangs, their good will and bravery is being exploited by criminals, lorry drivers are fined heavily, even if unknowingly they bring criminals to the UK, under the same laws the RNLI could be prosecuted, I hope and very much doubt any Government would not be so foolish to do so, however, the conversation should be had, sensible conversation, without resorting to petty insults.
For that matter, border farce could,technically be prosecuted under the same law, could they not?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Read what I said… they are being used.. USED. By criminal gangs, their good will and bravery is being exploited by criminals, lorry drivers are fined heavily, even if unknowingly they bring criminals to the UK, under the same laws the RNLI could be prosecuted, I hope and very much doubt any Government would not be so foolish to do so, however, the conversation should be had, sensible conversation, without resorting to petty insults.
For that matter, border farce could,technically be prosecuted under the same law, could they not?

In exactly the same way as you are being USED by that man with a long history of antisemitic actions and remarks Nigel Farage. Unless of course, you aren't as naive as you seem and actually agree with him. With you ignoring the question of why you have him on you're avatar every time you are asked, I can't help but wonder ???

Jewish groups and MPs condemn Nigel Farage over antisemitic 'dog whistles'

Nigel Farage has been condemned by the UK’s main Jewish groups and MPs for repeatedly using language and themes associated with far-right antisemitic conspiracy theories, something for which he has been previously criticised. The Board of Deputies of British Jews said Farage’s airing of claims about plots to undermine national governments, and his references to Goldman Sachs and the financier George Soros, showed he was seeking to “trade in dog whistles”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...c-dog-whistles

Jews Should Concern Americans More Than Russian Influence, Nigel Farage Says

Trump ally and Brexit leader Nigel Farage says there’s something Americans should worry about more than Russian meddling: Jews. Farage in a Monday interview singled out the so-called “Jewish lobby” as an overwhelming power in America during a discussion about Russia’s interference in U.S. politics.“There are other very powerful lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government, is one of those strong voices,” Farage said on his London-based radio show.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jews-concer...175740406.html

Farage accused of driving Jews from Britain after Ukip pledge to ban religious slaughter of animals

Nigel Farage has been accused of driving Jews from Britain after his party pledged to ban the ritual slaughter of animals. The party’s agricultural spokesman said that losing Jewish was ‘collateral damage’ as there were ‘more votes to be gained’ elsewhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-animals.html

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

No. They are abiding by Maritime Law. So in absolutely no way whatsoever are they “aiding and abetting” criminal behaviour as you claimed yesterday.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No. They are abiding by Maritime Law. So in absolutely no way whatsoever are they “aiding and abetting” criminal behaviour as you claimed yesterday.

Read what I said, they are being USED.
Stop your fibbing, and stop your fawning and gushing, you could not give a monkeys chuff about the RNLI. You absolute fraud.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Read what I said, they are being USED.
Stop your fibbing, and stop your fawning and gushing, you could not give a monkeys chuff about the RNLI. You absolute fraud.

I have quoted you verbatim from yesterday.
Anyhow, you are a very agitated person. I forgive you because I think I you have underlying issues. For this reason I won’t be engaging with you further. This isn’t an admonishment, I have genuine sympathy for you but I find your behaviour on here toxic.
Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here