Jun 13, 2020

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Borders.jpeg

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
They were promised sanctuary and a “warm welcome” by Boris Johnson........Far from an enthusiastic welcome, charities have accused ministers of giving thousands of Afghans who fled to Britain the “cold shoulder”

got a familiar ring to it.....

It doesn't appear that there is sufficient suitable available housing for the refugees already evacuated from Afghanistan so quite why the government is planning to bring more over is rather baffling .

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9307/

The Afghan Citizens’ Resettlement Scheme (ACRS) launched in January 2022. It aims to resettle in the UK up to 20,000 people over the next few years.

It is currently focusing on granting status to people who have already arrived in the UK (mostly Operation Pitting cases). Arpund 6,500 people in the UK are thought to be eligible under the ACRS. The Government anticipates that resettlements of refugees in countries neighbouring Afghanistan will begin in spring 2022 (via referral by UNHCR). Resettlements of people at risk in Afghanistan are expected to begin later this year.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It doesn't appear that there is sufficient suitable available housing for the refugees already evacuated from Afghanistan so quite why the government is planning to bring more over is rather baffling .

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9307/

The Afghan Citizens’ Resettlement Scheme (ACRS) launched in January 2022. It aims to resettle in the UK up to 20,000 people over the next few years.

It is currently focusing on granting status to people who have already arrived in the UK (mostly Operation Pitting cases). Arpund 6,500 people in the UK are thought to be eligible under the ACRS. The Government anticipates that resettlements of refugees in countries neighbouring Afghanistan will begin in spring 2022 (via referral by UNHCR). Resettlements of people at risk in Afghanistan are expected to begin later this year.

The problem is the first part not the second part, there is a housing shortage generally which 40 years of Thatcherite policies have exacerbated. The Tories are funded by wealthy landlords so are influenced to maintain a housing shortage, keep rents high, keep people in a poverty trap and their landlord donors clean up. Then their friends in the right wing media peddle the idea that the problem is because of immigration. All the time people blame immigrants rather than the real culprits, the Tories and their wealthy parasite landlords nothing will ever change

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The problem is the first part not the second part, there is a housing shortage generally which 40 years of Thatcherite policies have exacerbated. The Tories are funded by wealthy landlords so are influenced to maintain a housing shortage, keep rents high, keep people in a poverty trap and their landlord donors clean up. Then their friends in the right wing media peddle the idea that the problem is because of immigration. All the time people blame immigrants rather than the real culprits, the Tories and their wealthy parasite landlords nothing will ever change

Nail on head. Great post.

Jan 30, 2008
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...rs-on-small-boats-had-hypothermia-or-injuries

Two-thirds of UK asylum seekers on small boats had hypothermia or injuries

Exclusive: hundreds of people arrived for processing in Dover with burns and suspected broken bones

No one forced them into the Dinghies they
should have got medical attention in France , this country doesn't want or need more time wasters poncing off our failed asylum system

I've recently seen footage of some of them playing football in the car park of Hotel and generally making the place look like a doss hole

UK tax payers money being well spent :rant:

Regards
DF

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No one forced them into the Dinghies they
should have got medical attention in France , this country doesn't want or need more time wasters poncing off our failed asylum system

I've recently seen footage of some of them playing football in the car park of Hotel and generally making the place look like a doss hole

UK tax payers money being well spent :rant:

Regards
DF
Frankly, I'm surprised you even recognised what game they were playing. You don't strike me as a football fan in any way whatsoever.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Welcome a refugee family into your neighbourhood...

More than 29 million people around the world have been forced to leave their homes and countries because of war or persecution. Community Sponsorship gives you the opportunity to welcome a refugee family into your neighbourhood and support them as they restart their lives, here in the UK.

https://resetuk.org/

Well done Brits!!

Reset's volunteers welcome refugee nurses arriving to work for the NHS....

14 FEBRUARY 2022

Local volunteers in 7 locations across England have welcomed refugee nurses arriving to work for the NHS through the Neighbours for Newcomers programme.
https://resetuk.org/news-and-campaigns/news/reset-s-volunteers-welcome-refugee-nurses

Jan 30, 2008
Lorries? That's soooo 2017. It's all channel crossings now, darling.

Yes and the majority are economic migrants, how you fail to recognise this is beyond me and shows a lack of understanding of what's going on and how the current asylum system is being abused

It's quite obvious that you and your ilk are happy with a open door policy as you never come up with any figures regarding the amount you 're happy to see arriving

What you can't seem to accept is that a majority of people in this country don't agree with what's happening

SEND THEM BACK,ECONOMIC MIGRANT TIME WASTERS NOT WANTED IN THE UK AT THE TAX PAYERS EXPENSE

Regards
DF

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes and the majority are economic migrants, how you fail to recognise this is beyond me and shows a lack of understanding of what's going on and how the current asylum system is being abused

It's quite obvious that you and your ilk are happy with a open door policy as you never come up with any figures regarding the amount you 're happy to see arriving

What you can't seem to accept is that a majority of people in this country don't agree with what's happening

SEND THEM BACK,ECONOMIC MIGRANT TIME WASTERS NOT WANTED IN THE UK AT THE TAX PAYERS EXPENSE

Regards
DF

i think there is a real chance the country will be bankrupted soon , there is too much all round pressure on the economy and a huge amount of revenue has been removed with then brexit debacle .....sending them back is not that easy one they make footfall on British soil , there is a due process , again a massive drain on resources with most getting legal aid which is paid for by donations and the govt. :rolleyes:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Regards
DF

Simply untrue. I have posted the figures before but the vast majority of asylum seekers/refugees are legitimate. Something like 80+ %.

We all know you are a clueless racist, there's no need to remind us with your every pathetic post, darling :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i think there is a real chance the country will be bankrupted soon , there is too much all round pressure on the economy and a huge amount of revenue has been removed with then brexit debacle .....sending them back is not that easy one they make footfall on British soil , there is a due process , again a massive drain on resources with most getting legal aid which is paid for by donations and the govt. :rolleyes:

Yeah, It's the foreigners draining the UK :facepalm:

I know our politics differ somewhat but I never had you down for someone who would fall for that old lie. Disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here