Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
i think there is a real chance the country will be bankrupted soon , there is too much all round pressure on the economy and a huge amount of revenue has been removed with then brexit debacle .....sending them back is not that easy one they make footfall on British soil , there is a due process , again a massive drain on resources with most getting legal aid which is paid for by donations and the govt. :rolleyes:
The more that arrive and who hang around at the tax payers expense claiming bogus asylum is never going to be a good thing

Getting out of the ECHR on the other hand will be a good move sadly some of the day dreamers on this thread fail to see this and its a welcome all attitude in their eyes with no regards of the long term consequences
But as you rightly say the country has enough home grown poncers we don't need foreign additions

Regards
DF

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The more that arrive and who hang around at the tax payers expense claiming bogus asylum is never going to be a good thing

Getting out of the ECHR on the other hand will be a good move sadly some of the day dreamers on this thread fail to see this and its a welcome all attitude in their eyes with no regards of the long term consequences
But as you rightly say the country has enough home grown poncers we don't need foriegn additions

Regards
DF

:laugh:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
i think there is a real chance the country will be bankrupted soon , there is too much all round pressure on the economy and a huge amount of revenue has been removed with then brexit debacle .....sending them back is not that easy one they make footfall on British soil , there is a due process , again a massive drain on resources with most getting legal aid which is paid for by donations and the govt. :rolleyes:

what about the juxtaposition of racists, all of whom voted for Brexit and get angry about immigrants, where any amount spent on Brexit disaster, be it 200bn 500bn or 1,000bn is all AOK as it's ideological i.e. sovereignty, not economical reasons, but money spent on immigrants even though by comparison is about 0.0001% - outrage ensues

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

But as you rightly say the country has enough home grown poncers we don't need foriegn additions

Regards
DF
trouble is , once they get to the UK , what can be done with them ........off shore processing in Ghana , i mean who the **** came upon with that idea...??

nightmare really , there is no solution , it's a 21st century problem .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what about the juxtaposition of racists, all of whom voted for Brexit and get angry about immigrants, where any amount spent on Brexit disaster, be it 200bn 500bn or 1,000bn is all AOK as it's ideological i.e. sovereignty, not economical reasons, but money spent on immigrants even though by comparison is about 0.0001% - outrage ensues

i'm not outraged mate.......i'm concerned , where do you think that money comes from , who pays it back and what is the overall agenda...??

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
i'm not outraged mate.......i'm concerned , where do you think that money comes from , who pays it back and what is the overall agenda...??

The overall agenda is to distract the public about issues like immigration (because it's emotive), so they are less concerned about real issues like cost of living or government corruption and incompetence.

Why is it the issue of migrant crossings on boats became a hot topic around about the same time Johnson got elected? coincidence or engineered that way?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The overall agenda is to distract the public about issues like immigration (because it's emotive), so they are less concerned about real issues like cost of living or government corruption and incompetence.

Why is it the issue of migrant crossings on boats became a hot topic around about the same time Johnson got elected? coincidence or engineered that way?

you and me are batting for the same team mate , if you'd paid attention to my previous posts you would realise that .....the current hierarchy on a global level , UK , USA , Aus ,Canada ......b grade politicians all the big boys are in the mist behind closed doors ......look over there ,The Falklands, Iraq, Afghanistan what the feck was that all about ......??? the idiots get to deal with the press while the top of the pyramid line up for their dividends ......sickening , mostly because seemingly educated people are oblivious to it.

Jan 30, 2008
trouble is , once they get to the UK , what can be done with them ........off shore processing in Ghana , i mean who the **** came upon with that idea...??

nightmare really , there is no solution , it's a 21st century problem .

Ideally they need to be sent back too France on the next available ferry, no documents no entry 🚫

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008

What's racist about saying you're not happy with people making illegal crossings of the English Channel, what a pathetic arguement !

Regards
DF

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
What's racist about saying you're not happy with people making illegal crossings of the English Channel, what a pathetic arguement !

Regards
DF

No I was making point about wasting taxpayers money (your words) whereas on matters Brexit you argue it doesn't matter how much money is wasted, its about sovereignty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here