Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
That's what they are doing. You are telling me that we shouldn't employ foreigners to work for the good of Britain now then? Make your mind up Randy

No they are not doing, they are just saying, just like when they talked about wave machines, ascension island, border patrols on jetskis, Albania. There's a world of difference between effective people implementing things which have positive results and idiots talking bollox

So an Australian would know how to control the English Channel more than the English?

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
No they are not doing, they are just saying, just like when they talked about wave machines, ascension island, border patrols on jetskis, Albania. There's a world of difference between effective people implementing things which have positive results and idiots talking bollox

So an Australian would know how to control the English Channel more than the English?

Well, this inept government (you know this already, you've made that much clear) need all the help they can get. The endless flow of trafficked people is not sustainable is it?

Jan 30, 2008
Well, this inept government (you know this already, you've made that much clear) need all the help they can get. The endless flow of trafficked people is not sustainable is it?

It is in his and a few other Asylum apologists heads !, ask them for a number they would find acceptable and they're down their rabbit holes in a shot

I've sent my MP another email on the subject but strangly i haven't recieved a reply

Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Yes and the majority are economic migrants, how you fail to recognise this is beyond me and shows a lack of understanding of what's going on and how the current asylum system is being abused

It's quite obvious that you and your ilk are happy with a open door policy as you never come up with any figures regarding the amount you 're happy to see arriving

What you can't seem to accept is that a majority of people in this country don't agree with what's happening

SEND THEM BACK,ECONOMIC MIGRANT TIME WASTERS NOT WANTED IN THE UK AT THE TAX PAYERS EXPENSE

Regards
DF

when refering to you, which pronoun would you prefer to be used?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
we've done all this so many times, that won't work you idiot, make up something slightly less insane

I think this thread is the funniest on NSC and, if ever I need cheering up, this thread will make me smile

IT'S THE IMMIGANTS - THAT'S THE PROBLEM © Das Reich

So he votes for Brexit, he votes for Johnson, and all the time his benefits go down, the channel crossings go up, he has no idea why, and he just gets ANGRIER and ANGRIER

Johnny Speight at his height really couldn't have written the character any better :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And then we get someone incapable of using the quote function, despite two attempts :dunce:

They say comedy is all in timing, but I think on this occasion it's definitely content based. See what I mean about this thread, never stops giving :lolol::lolol::lolol:

You makes I larff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here