Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That's a bit rich coming from someone who doesn't seemed concerned about the tax payer forking out 5 million pounds a day to look after these' Asylum seekers' and who isn't prepared to say how many more he would be happy to accept

Makes you wonder who really is the fool

Regards
DF

Let us, the taxpayers worry about that. Nothing to do with you non tax-payers. Silly boy.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I'm more concerned that the government will not be trying to get back billions of fraudulent covid recovery payments

The difference being that is government waste and / or incompetence, money down the drain where the taxper will end up paying for generations, whereas we would have costed and accounted for our obligation to help refugees in the same way we cost and budget for welfare

Jan 30, 2008
The difference being that is government waste and / or incompetence, money down the drain where the taxper will end up paying for generations, whereas we would have costed and accounted for our obligation to help refugees in the same way we cost and budget for welfare

How can the Government do that with people like you who actively encourage illegal entry into this country and you can't give a figure on how many more should be arriving ....priceless

Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
All to look forward to this summer don't miss out on a great deal !

https://youtu.be/99XWGztVe0s

Regards
DF

You know, every so often I look at something that you (and the likes of Bag O'Shite) have posted, from a morbid curiosity.
Nothing changes, does it?
Full of hate, bitterness and jealousy.
I have no idea why you bother, here, as the vast majority see you as a pathetic individual. However, please continue posting your shite, as you're a fantastic example of how to not 'be'.
If you weren't so hateful, I might actually feel sorry for you.
Not a chance.

Jan 30, 2008
You know, every so often I look at something that you (and the likes of Bag O'Shite) have posted, from a morbid curiosity.
Nothing changes, does it?
Full of hate, bitterness and jealousy.
I have no idea why you bother, here, as the vast majority see you as a pathetic individual. However, please continue posting your shite, as you're a fantastic example of how to not 'be'.
If you weren't so hateful, I might actually feel sorry for you.
Not a chance.

You follow me around like a lost sheep :facepalm:

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Jan 30, 2008
surely it's more a case of stopping them coming in rather than sending them back

Priti Patel likes to talk tough in parliament but is completely ineffectual

The people who need booting out is this inept Tory government

Yes we need to stop them coming but we've got thousands here who are abusing the current asylum system and with the like's of you and a few others on this thread who don't seem to have a problem with it , you're quite happy to fuel the problem , how many more are you prepared to see entering the UK without any ID or documentation ?

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes we need to stop them coming but we've got thousands here who are abusing the current asylum system and with the like's of you and a few others on this thread who don't seem to have a problem with it , you're quite happy to fuel the problem , how many more are you prepared to see entering the UK without any ID or documentation ?

Regards
DF

Hey Das,

I see that Gatwick Airport asylum detention centre is hiring custody officers. You could get to be racially abusive to their faces rather than on here and you get to stop being a feckless layabout who contributes nought to society.

Win/win I say, Darling :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
Hey Das,

I see that Gatwick Airport asylum detention centre is hiring custody officers. You could get to be racially abusive to their faces rather than on here and you get to stop being a feckless layabout who contributes nought to society.

Win/win I say, Darling :thumbsup:

I haven't racially abused anyone on here :dunce:stick to being a keyboard warrior

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here