Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
Thanks for the exclusive footage, riveting, what do you think?

Well it's good to see what's going on despite the efforts to conceal a lot of it , maybe it's the first steps to sending economic migrants back I mean who wants to see tax payers money being wasted on time wasters?

Fingers crossed 🤞

Regards
DF

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
This government took away your freedom of movement, weakened your right to protest, increased your national insurance so gave you the biggest tax burden for more than 70 years, inflation and national debt increased to record levels. made a pigs ear of Brexit, You, your kids and their kids will be paying for the mistakes of this govenrment for generations. In fact, one of the things that grinds your gears, based on what you post, is the immigration issue which they have made several times worse.

So seems to me like they've done you quite a bit of harm - have you been cocooned for the last 2 years?

No , I have been busy diversifying my investments and increasing my bank balance

Jan 30, 2008
Oh. One of your videos. Nah, you’re alright thanks. I’m sure if it’s of any significance the BBC will cover it. Thanks though.

Namaste.
TC

No they'll conveniently avoid any discussion on the matter or at best a few seconds of air time interviewing someone complaining about it

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

“82% of British people disapprove of the way the government are handling the issue of migrant crossings”

Ignoring the question of whether the poll is in any way reliable or not, I would certainly count myself amongst those who disapprove of how this government is handling the crossings.
I think they are handling it awfully. From the proposal to risk drowning children by physically turning boats around to the idea of transporting them to Ghana without Ghana’s prior knowledge via attempting to criminalise RNLI volunteers :lolol:

You fool.

Jan 30, 2008
“82% of British people disapprove of the way the government are handling the issue of migrant crossings”

Ignoring the question of whether the poll is in any way reliable or not, I would certainly count myself amongst those who disapprove of how this government is handling the crossings.
I think they are handling it awfully. From the proposal to risk drowning children by physically turning boats around to the idea of transporting them to Ghana without Ghana’s prior knowledge via attempting to criminalise RNLI volunteers :lolol:

You fool.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who doesn't seemed concerned about the tax payer forking out 5 million pounds a day to look after these' Asylum seekers' and who isn't prepared to say how many more he would be happy to accept

Makes you wonder who really is the fool

Regards
DF

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
That's a bit rich coming from someone who doesn't seemed concerned about the tax payer forking out 5 million pounds a day to look after these' Asylum seekers' and who isn't prepared to say how many more he would be happy to accept

Makes you wonder who really is the fool

Regards
DF

I'm more concerned that the government will not be trying to get back billions of fraudulent covid recovery payments

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here