Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Come on Randy answer his question, I dare you.

Because this worked so well the last time you and your little friend spent weeks chasing someone around the board repeating this same question :dunce:

I’m glad you’re back, can you tell me what football team you support please?
A difficult question obviously ... let's try a simpler one. When did you first start following 'the Albion'?

And he even tried to save you from embarrassing yourselves further :dunce::dunce:

Let's not follow your agenda. This is not a willy waggling competition.

If it was, suffice to say I would seriously suggest my support is longer than yours. But that is irrelevant and trivial.

But no, onwards and downwards :dunce::dunce::dunce:

It’s hard not to get aroused when someone has been caught out pretending to be a Brighton fan!
Bless ... Favourite 'Albion player' ? .... Favourite Goldstone memory? .... First game?
Kit Napier scoring direct from a corner; Albion comeback from halftime 2-0 behind against Bristol Rovers to win 3-2 in the second half with goals from Norman Gall and Dave Turner (2) in November 1966; 1-1 draw against Chelsea in the FA Cup, Turner scoring an equaliser after Bobby Tambling had put Chelsea in the lead; watching Peter Ward score 2 against WBA at the Hawthorns; F.A. Cup Final and replay; earliest game - Albion against Hull City 1965. We lost.

Some adjustments made - Tambling was Chelsea scorer but Hollins was in the Chelsea team.

Now please move on

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
"obviously still on nightshift"

:ffsparr:

:lolol:

How on earth are you so wrong so often............is it an age thing?

look-out-weve-hit-a-nerve.jpg

Don't worry, it can wait until your next shift for some sort of meaningless response :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Because this worked so well the last time you and your little friend spent weeks chasing someone around the board repeating this same question :dunce:

And he even tried to save you from embarrassing yourselves further :dunce::dunce:

But no, onwards and downwards :dunce::dunce::dunce:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Maybe I need to ask Waterhall Wizard, he may have the answers….

Oh and you’d know all about chasing people round the board repeating the same questions [emoji6][emoji6]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Maybe I need to ask Waterhall Wizard, he may have the answers….

Oh and you’d know all about chasing people round the board repeating the same questions [emoji6][emoji6]

Well I'm not going to chase you around the board asking 'What suggestions do you have for replacing the Northern Ireland Protocol that you voted for and now don't want' as you admitted you didn't understand it and wanted more time to think about it here a year ago :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, your friend [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] obviously wasn't bought up with your manners and simply ignores the question. I really can't imagine why :lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i'm confident you belong to a small minority of idealogues who are happy to throw the country under a bus to drag out your Brexit ideology

wrong thread shirley...? and i am another who is wondering what you and a few others are doing on a football forum when you never discuss football only Brexit , politics and your pro immigration rationale.....odd.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well I'm not going to chase you around the board asking 'What suggestions do you have for replacing the Northern Ireland Protocol that you voted for and now don't want' as you admitted you didn't understand it and wanted more time to think about it here a year ago :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, your friend [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] obviously wasn't bought up with your manners and simply ignores the question. I really can't imagine why :lolol:

I also think it’s pointless me trying to wake Waterhall Wizard from his apparent coma [emoji6]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
wrong thread shirley...? and i am another who is wondering what you and a few others are doing on a football forum when you never discuss football only Brexit , politics and your pro immigration rationale.....odd.

You're right and there's a serious lack of appreciation for it

Jan 30, 2008
That's the looney left for you

Regards
DF

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i'm confident you belong to a small minority of idealogues who are happy to throw the country under a bus to drag out your Brexit ideology

I will put you down as a dont know then.
No surprises there

Don't worry, it can wait until your next shift for some sort of meaningless response :lolol:

:facepalm:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I will put you down as a dont know then.
No surprises there

:facepalm:

Definitely an age thing he even forgot what year it was the other day ...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here