Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The sad irony being I actually have a picture in my mind of you slouched in front of your keyboard with a look and pose exactly like that.

The really sad irony being that you actually spend your time coming up with imaginary images of how I look in your head :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The really sad irony being that you actually spend your time coming up with imaginary images of how I look in your head :lolol:

You’d know all about coming up with imaginary images old son, here’s an example of some of your earlier work..

b2a536caf9fa10fdbaca93f537d068cb.png

And knowing how you find it hard to put together more than three lines normally without editing this must of been half a days work for you [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You’d know all about coming up with imaginary images old son, here’s an example of some of your earlier work..

And knowing how you find it hard to put together more than three lines normally without editing this must of been half a days work for you [emoji6]

Have been.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And you've kept a picture of it all this time ? How romantic :love:

But to be fair, you're a changed man these days. You haven't indulged in any self abuse, sexual fantasy, toilet and anal based humour and 'bantz' with your online ex-matelot friend for months now. I have wondered why, but it's a big improvement, especially around meal times :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here