Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You should tell HWT who came out with the claim "17,000 illegal immigrants this year apparently"........which is daft because we simply have no idea at the full total.
And tell Mcnob too, who jumped in picking up fag ends with "17,085" in some sort of defense of HWT`s figure..........again not really understanding either
but no surprise there

seems to me you are just being pedantic as a smokescreen to the issue that this Government have lost control of immigration, still using the free movement argument which was just populist bluster and, as with all populist policices, falls apart when put into practice as we are seeing with current Brexit failure

You are an idealogue and are misguided if you think represent the general consensus opinion on Brexit

Jan 30, 2008
seems to me you are just being pedantic as a smokescreen to the issue that this Government have lost control of immigration, still using the free movement argument which was just populist bluster and, as with all populist policices, falls apart when put into practice as we are seeing with current Brexit failure

You are an idealogue and are misguided if you think represent the general consensus opinion on Brexit

🤡

Regards
DF

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/09/afghan-refugees-uk-hotels-operation-warm-welcome

‘Send us home,’ beg Afghan refugees stuck in UK hotels

Thousands who fled Taliban are living in hotels with inadequate healthcare in Operation Warm Welcome

interesting snippet from the article, (don't worry - I presumed you didn't read it)

Already some refugees have had enough. One doctor, who has been working with the newly arrived Afghans for weeks but who requested anonymity, said: “I’ve had a few patients telling me they want to go home. One guy, who was 67, kept saying: ‘I can’t take this any more. I have to get out of this [hotel] room.’ ” The GP, an Afghan who fled the country in 2000 when the Taliban were previously in power, added: “Another said: ‘I just want my freedom from the hotel.’ I had to put him on medication, and his wife, because they were so upset.”

Now who is it on here who here who makes churlish comments about immigrants becoming doctors.....?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

:ffsparr:

You are confused as ever.
What has EU free movement of EU citizens got to do with non-EU illegal immigrants in Europe fleeing EU countries to come here?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

The bloke’s impossible to like.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
The bloke’s impossible to like.

it is odd for someone to keep labouring the same point even though it has become a complete failure and the country's going to ratshit because of it

That's the problem with idealogues, they don't care about consequences and negative effects they cause other people

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
it is odd for someone to keep labouring the same point even though it has become a complete failure and the country's going to ratshit because of it

That's the problem with idealogues, they don't care about consequences and negative effects they cause other people

But he'll be raking it in from Johnson's new 'high wage economy'. Obviously still on nightshift and sleeping his life away, but he'll have had pay rises galore since 31st Jan :dunce:

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
But he'll be raking it in from Johnson's new 'high wage economy'. Obviously still on nightshift and sleeping his life away, but he'll have had pay rises galore since 31st Jan :dunce:

precisely, you merely need to ask them to name one benefit or give one example of how their lives have improved and they dissapear quicker than wile e Coyote

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

I suspected you would be incapable of answering and would instead deflect.
Thank you for confirming my suspicions.
People like you with your outdated minority political outlook are always going to struggle with the basics.
What on earth possessed you to join a random football forum last year for a club that you clearly have no affinity for is beyond me.
Not surprised clamp is a fan though

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

"obviously still on nightshift"

:ffsparr:

:lolol:

How on earth are you so wrong so often............is it an age thing?

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
I suspected you would be incapable of answering and would instead deflect.
Thank you for confirming my suspicions.
People like you with your outdated minority political outlook are always going to struggle with the basics.
What on earth possessed you to join a random football forum last year for a club that you clearly have no affinity for is beyond me.
Not surprised clamp is a fan though

i'm confident you belong to a small minority of idealogues who are happy to throw the country under a bus to drag out your Brexit ideology

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

i'm confident you belong to a small minority of idealogues who are happy to throw the country under a bus to drag out your Brexit ideology

Come on Randy answer his question, I dare you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here