Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
It was ever thus. Quite amusing to see the radicalised 5th column collective trying to hijack illegal immigration and the fallout from covid into their anti UK narrative though [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

The 'UK narrative' is going perfectly dismally, without any help from anyone - especially folk that voted for it. Got any more benefits yet, or are we stuck on cheaper tampons, still? :rolleyes:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The 'UK narrative' is going perfectly dismally, without any help from anyone - especially folk that voted for it. Got any more benefits yet, or are we stuck on cheaper tampons, still? :rolleyes:

Being called anti-U.K. by the very people that voted for our downfall. Sadly predictable; those who only have themselves to blame, blame all others.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
That may be true but as you are well aware, it’s not the point in play, is it? The point is; why are the figures you quote reliable enough to support an argument but the figures that people you dislike not reliable enough?
It's the precise point I responded to ... I quoted and replied to someone expecting an exact figure for illegal immigration. Good to see you concede that linking illegal immigration rates to Brexit is moronic though ... one down several to go [emoji106]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's the precise point I responded to ... I quoted and replied to someone expecting an exact figure for illegal immigration. Good to see you concede that linking illegal immigration rates to Brexit is moronic though ... one down several to go [emoji106]

You are incapable of debate.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Um.......how many this year have not been caught entering or have not presented themselves to the authorities on arrival and have simply gone awol?
Its rather naive of you to believe that every single illegal immigrant along the channel coastline makes an application for asylum when they enter the country.

Hard work isnt it

We can only go on the numbers recorded and the point is how come the number arriving and claiming asylum has almost tripled under this Government? especially when this government were elected because they are supposedly tough on immigration.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Brexit did put in power a government so dangerously incompetent the country is in chaos where the army has to be called in just to put food on the shelves.

The issue of illegal immigration has rocketed poist Brexit, yet another coincidence presumably?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Brexit did put in power a government so dangerously incompetent the country is in chaos where the army has to be called in just to put food on the shelves.

The issue of illegal immigration has rocketed poist Brexit, yet another coincidence presumably?

The last month has proved that there is nothing that can happen to this country as a result of Brexit that will make these people admit Brexit is sinking the U.K.

It is safe to assume though, that they know Brexit is the cause of all this. They are never going to own up to that on here though. But they know.
Well, maybe Das Reich isn’t aware but he’s just had £20 a week taken off his welfare so he’s got enough troubles without adding devastating realisation to his woes.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We can only go on the numbers recorded and the point is how come the number arriving and claiming asylum has almost tripled under this Government? especially when this government were elected because they are supposedly tough on immigration.

How are you recording the number of those who are not caught trying to enter or who dont present themselves to the authorities upon entry and who simply enter unnoticed and go awol......ie unrecorded and undocumented who remain illegal immigrants.
How are you counting these people?.........who is counting these people?.......and who is announcing figures for them?....... apart from a few on here who dont seem to understand what they are saying

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How are you recording the number of those who are not caught trying to enter or who dont present themselves to the authorities upon entry and who simply enter unnoticed and go awol......ie unrecorded and undocumented who remain illegal immigrants.
How are you counting these people?.........who is counting these people?.......and who is announcing figures for them?....... apart from a few on here who dont seem to understand what they are saying

Maybe there aren’t that many? Maybe there are thousands? What’s the point in speculating either way?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Maybe there aren’t that many? Maybe there are thousands? What’s the point in speculating either way?

Those who have put such a precise figure on illegal immigrants coming here (17000) are not speculating. For some bizarre reason they seem incapable of acknowledging any go awol at all...........that is beyond daft.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Those who have put such a precise figure on illegal immigrants coming here (17000) are not speculating. For some bizarre reason they seem incapable of acknowledging any go awol at all...........that is beyond daft.

I don’t see that anyone has claimed none go AWOL. But maybe I missed it. But yes, of course many thousands go unchecked, I would have thought that was generally taken as fact?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I don’t see that anyone has claimed none go AWOL. But maybe I missed it. But yes, of course many thousands go unchecked, I would have thought that was generally taken as fact?

You should tell HWT who came out with the claim "17,000 illegal immigrants this year apparently"........which is daft because we simply have no idea at the full total.
And tell Mcnob too, who jumped in picking up fag ends with "17,085" in some sort of defense of HWT`s figure..........again not really understanding either
but no surprise there

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You should tell HWT who came out with the claim "17,000 illegal immigrants this year apparently"........which is daft because we simply have no idea at the full total.
And tell Mcnob too, who jumped in picking up fag ends with "17,085" in some sort of defense of HWT`s figure..........again not really understanding either
but no surprise there

Or indeed JCFG.
I think illegal entry to the U.K. probably has gone up. I would think likely a result of an ineffective government and global circumstances?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Or indeed JCFG.

I havnt seen him put a figure on the number of illegal immigrants here. Perhaps you dont understand either what you read.

I think illegal entry to the U.K. probably has gone up. I would think likely a result of an ineffective government and global circumstances?

Maybe it has, without knowing the figure for illegal immigrants not getting caught or going awol we can only go on figures of people the authorities are documenting on arrival or making attempts..........many of who of course become seekers of asylum when they register a claim.

Great Britain is an attractive prospect after all, stands to reason people continue to want to come here,

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I havnt seen him put a figure on the number of illegal immigrants here. Perhaps you dont understand either what you read.

Maybe it has, without knowing the figure for illegal immigrants not getting caught or going awol we can only go on figures of people the authorities are documenting on arrival or making attempts..........many of who of course become seekers of asylum when they register a claim.

Great Britain is an attractive prospect after all, stands to reason people continue to want to come here,

I have attempted to enter into civilised debate with you. I was mistaken to do so. I forgot what a charmless individual you are. It’s clear the only reason you post on here is to dig people out. Shame, as you are clearly one of the more intelligent posters out of the leave voters. Oh well.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have attempted to enter into civilised debate with you. I was mistaken to do so. I forgot what a charmless individual you are. It’s clear the only reason you post on here is to dig people out. Shame, as you are clearly one of the more intelligent posters out of the leave voters. Oh well.

The angriest individual by far on NSC using the words " civilised debate" is utterly priceless.
Have you simply airbrushed out of your memory all your previous rants?
Could be of course your alter ego has taken over for the evening.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The angriest individual by far on NSC using the words " civilised debate" is utterly priceless.
Have you simply airbrushed out of your memory all your previous rants?
Could be of course your alter ego has taken over for the evening.

As I say, you only post to dig people out. You don’t do yourself any favours. You’re permanently on the offensive. Pointless trying to converse with you, your only objective is to antagonise and start aggro.
Not for me, Clive. Out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here