Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Bunch of nimbys that do nothing to help this country absolute disgrace but fortunately a minority
TIME WASTING ECONOMIC MIGRANTS NOT WANTED IN THE UK SEND THEM BACK !!!
regards
DF

Might not be wanted by unemployed racists like you but very much needed to keep Britain running, As they have always been. They are very welcome and most of Britain recognises this.

Jan 30, 2008
Might not be wanted by unemployed racists like you but very much needed to keep Britain running, As they have always been. They are very welcome and most of Britain recognises this.

I'd cut you some slack but as you're to blind to what's happening lets just run through what's actually happening .
1.most of these people are men aged between 18-30
2 .no Documentation to prove who they are and where they've come from
3.some claiming to be minors when they're not

4 claiming asylum on false claims of persecution escaping a war torn country

5 leaving a safe country in France to make a illegal crossing of the English channel

6 millions of pounds of tax payers money putting them up in 4 star hotels
And still clowns like you shout let them come

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'd cut you some slack but as you're to blind to what's happening lets just run through what's actually happening .

5 leaving a safe country in France to make a illegal crossing of the English channel

Regards
DF

Blimey! You've actually tried to form some sort of coherent argument. It's largely based on assumptions and unfounded scare-mongering and is clearly not supported by facts. You have also failed to cite sources or try and put figures or statistics on any of your claims but... but....I'll be Godammned! You have had a bloody go at addressing someone else's point.
I'm genuinely proud of you. I'm in shock.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Blimey! You've actually tried to form some sort of coherent argument. It's largely based on assumptions and unfounded scare-mongering and is clearly not supported by facts. You have also failed to cite sources or try and put figures or statistics on any of your claims but... but....I'll be Godammned! You have had a bloody go at addressing someone else's point.

It's astonishing, isn't it? Mostly bollocks, but, as you say, he had a bash.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

bagashite won't be able to comprehend this new tactic; if typing "go go global britain" with an irrelevant bullshit link doesn't butter any parsnips, wtf is he going to do, he'll be all at sea again

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Regards
DF

I am absolutely f***ing stunned, 6 numbers, all in the right order :eek:

Obviously followed by idiocy, but one step at a time, one step at a time, Rodney

You sound as if you are getting very angry. Maybe have a little sit down and chew on some crayons for a bit to calm yourself down.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Maybe I should try a few of those crayons :lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
17,000 illegal immigrants this year apparently.

#takingbackcontrol

Boris.

:wanker:

This comment is cretinous on many levels.
Apart from the fact you are another incapable of comprehending that taking back control of EU free movement applicable to EU citizens has nothing to do with non EU citizen illegal immigrants..........you have managed to put a figure on illegal immigrants entering this year...............you know, those who enter illegally, remain illegal and are not caught or DONT present themselves to the authorities and just disappear into the black economy.
How the hell you have managed to put such a precise figure on something unknown just shows how uninformed people like you are.

It really is no surprise your type became an irrelevance in the immigration debate years ago

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Edit, Girth and Chump.

Like Wilson, Keppel and Betty (in no particular order).

2/10 for attempted humour. Getting better.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
This comment is cretinous on many levels.
Apart from the fact you are another incapable of comprehending that taking back control of EU free movement applicable to EU citizens has nothing to do with non EU citizen illegal immigrants..........you have managed to put a figure on illegal immigrants entering this year...............you know, those who enter illegally, remain illegal and are not caught or DONT present themselves to the authorities and just disappear into the black economy.
How the hell you have managed to put such a precise figure on something unknown just shows how uninformed people like you are.

It really is no surprise your type became an irrelevance in the immigration debate years ago

if you're informed perhaps you could correct him with the right number?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
if you're informed perhaps you could correct him with the right number?
Err .. the point is, no one can no the 'right number' as many of them will have successfully entered the UK illegally, dissapearing into the general population.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Err .. the point is, no one can no the 'right number' as many of them will have successfully entered the UK illegally, dissapearing into the general population.

Almost as foolish as trying to add together the number of successful and unsuccessful attempts

By definition if they're illegally entering the country then it has nothing to do with the EU anyway as thanks to Freedom of Movement people can legally enter the UK under an EU passport as they please (except in extremely specific circumstances). If anything Brexit will massively increase illegal immigration by closing off legal entry routes.

Errr ... thanks to freedom of movement a person can travel all the way across the EU, with very few if any checks from most of its external borders arrive in a camp in France or elsewhere, then try to illegally gain entrance to the UK. (eg there were 30,000 attempts to enter the UK illegally from northern France in 2017)

..............Oh :dunce:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

According to sky news 17,085 up to the end of September, so HWT is owed an apology I reckon :D

quote.......Up until the end of September, 17,085 people had made the journey compared to 8,417 for the whole of last year. unquote

[tweet]1447162161873264642[/tweet]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You’ve given quite a few figures in the recent past. I guess they’re acceptable if it supports your anti foreigner stance. I see.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You’ve given quite a few figures in the recent past. I guess they’re acceptable if it supports your anti foreigner stance. I see.
Asking for the 'right number' for illegal immigration is obviously pointless as we don't know the number who successfully evade detection. Most figures in this area are guesstimates, asking for a 100% accurate figure is almost as moronic as trying to link rates of illegal immigration to Brexit ...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
According to sky news 17,085 up to the end of September, so HWT is owed an apology I reckon :D

quote.......Up until the end of September, 17,085 people had made the journey compared to 8,417 for the whole of last year. unquote

[tweet]1447162161873264642[/tweet]

Um.......how many this year have not been caught entering or have not presented themselves to the authorities on arrival and have simply gone awol?
Its rather naive of you to believe that every single illegal immigrant along the channel coastline makes an application for asylum when they enter the country.

Hard work isnt it

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Um.......how many this year have not been caught entering or have not presented themselves to the authorities on arrival and have simply gone awol?
Its rather naive of you to believe that every single illegal immigrant along the channel coastline makes an application for asylum when they enter the country.

Hard work isnt it
It was ever thus. Quite amusing to see the radicalised 5th column collective trying to hijack illegal immigration and the fallout from covid into their anti UK narrative though [emoji106]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Asking for the 'right number' for illegal immigration is obviously pointless as we don't know the number who successfully evade detection. Most figures in this area are guesstimates, asking for a 100% accurate figure is almost as moronic as trying to link rates of illegal immigration to Brexit ...

That may be true but as you are well aware, it’s not the point in play, is it? The point is; why are the figures you quote reliable enough to support an argument but the figures that people you dislike not reliable enough?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here