Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Back on the race baiting threads with a bit of homophobia thrown in to balance up the racism

Nice :thumbsup:

Well I’ve left it 21hs and I haven’t had my collar felt for being homophobic, I guess your continuing to bark up the wrong tree, maybe you should check in with your daughter again for her opinion [emoji6]

Btw on a more serious note how is the car situation coming along, have you got the courtesy car sorted yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I’ve left it 21hs and I haven’t had my collar felt for being homophobic, I guess your continuing to bark up the wrong tree, maybe you should check in with your daughter again for her opinion [emoji6]

Btw on a more serious note how is the car situation coming along, have you got the courtesy car sorted yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was my son :facepalm:

And yes we have.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Nice to see our French cousins honouring their side of the deal.

Really sad we're no longer part of such a trustworthy gang.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Indeed

That's why we've left them behind.

CRfK.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
17,000 illegal immigrants this year apparently.

#takingbackcontrol

Boris.

:wanker:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
17,000 illegal immigrants this year apparently.

#takingbackcontrol

Boris.

:wanker:

to be fair slogans do work since you needn't actually back it up with policy or action, just keep patronising them with more catchy slogans.

I mean, you take away THEIR freedom of movement, no-one elses, just Brits, the migration they hate the most INCREASES to record levels, and they STILL buy into "Taking back control" :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
to be fair slogans do work since you needn't actually back it up with policy or action, just keep patronising them with more catchy slogans.

I mean, you take away THEIR freedom of movement, no-one elses, just Brits, the migration they hate the most INCREASES to record levels, and they STILL buy into "Taking back control" :lolol:

Indeed. You can't change the mind of a moron who has made up his 'mind'. :shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bunch of nimbys that do nothing to help this country absolute disgrace but fortunately a minority
TIME WASTING ECONOMIC MIGRANTS NOT WANTED IN THE UK SEND THEM BACK !!!
regards
DF

You sound as if you are getting very angry. Maybe have a little sit down and chew on some crayons for a bit to calm yourself down.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here