Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...to-death-in-london-in-front-of-schoolchildren

Afghan refugee stabbed to death in London in front of schoolchildren

Hazrat Wali, 18, who came to UK two years ago, attacked near sports field where children were playing rugby

that really is an open ended post , was he stabbed by a rugby player , another Afghan from a different tribe , a gang member on a prospect , a dumb white kid , did he finger someones bird...?? too many questions , not enough answers.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
that really is an open ended post , was he stabbed by a rugby player , another Afghan from a different tribe , a gang member on a prospect , a dumb white kid , did he finger someones bird...?? too many questions , not enough answers.

You probably won't get the answers from Carl I don't think he reads what he posts. In this case I think he thought an afghan was the perpetrator

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You probably won't get the answers from Carl I don't think he reads what he posts. In this case I think he thought an afghan was the perpetrator

well , lets face it it is possible but without more info we can only speculate , i may add that the perp is just as likely to be syrian , iraqi , afghan .....or a polish hot dog, seller from Sutton ...i mean , you just wouldn't know.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Jan 30, 2008

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The only people that need to move on are economic time wasters maybe you could join them that agreement also gave people the right to come to this country FFS !
Regards
DF

democracy has spoken, its the will of the people, so suck it up and move on with your life....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Dublin III

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9031/

The Dublin III Regulation enabled the UK to return some asylum seekers to EU Member States without considering their asylum claims.

You voted to leave this agreement. Accept the consequences and move on.

Dublin was bollocks
Should read " hardly anyone at all considering how many requests we made.........what a waste of space" instead of "some".
But if you had read the full document and the links you would have known that.

HOimm.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Dublin was bollocks
Should read " hardly anyone at all considering how many requests we made.........what a waste of space" instead of "some".
But if you had read the full document and the links you would have known that.

View attachment 141305

You’re wasting your time highlighting the not fit for purpose Dublin agreement, they all ignore the facts, leave it for a month then one of them will bring it up again as an agreement we some how lost the benefit of [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here