Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Let's see how things pan out when the new immigration bill is passed ,if things don't radically change with removing and stopping time wasters from entering the country then you may have a point but I cant see anyone voting for momentum can you ?
Regards
DF

it doesn't stop people coming, 12,000 this year already, all as a result of disastrous policies by the current government

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Which polices by the current Uk government have caused refugees to risk their lives in rubber boats crossing the channel ?

By leaving the EU and Dublin convention we cannot return them so they are more determined to come.

By being hostile towards immigrants and rather than making safe routes they are forced to make dangerous crossings

After all, why is it more prevalent now than before? If the number coming is higher than ever surely it proves the government are failing?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
By leaving the EU and Dublin convention we cannot return them so they are more determined to come.

By being hostile towards immigrants and rather than making safe routes they are forced to make dangerous crossings

After all, why is it more prevalent now than before? If the number coming is higher than ever surely it proves the government are failing?

Between 1 January 2019 and 1 October 2020, 231 migrants who crossed the English Channel were returned to mainland Europe using Dublin III.

The graph below shows imho circa 10,000 people crossing and arriving by boats in the same period, so that Dublin agreement was useful for around 2.3% return rate….

112c95d474d57d39b0f9e1b9adbb02e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don’t know if it’s a Tory/Labour issue. For instance, the last Labour government saw an all time rise in “illegal” immigration and that has been surpassed by this government. So no one government has really got to grips with the situation.
On a wider scale, wealth disparity is widening yearly, this is arguably the biggest driver for migration alongside war and persecution. Both likely to take second place to climate migration in the coming years.

It’s a geopolitical issue, meaning no one U.K. government or indeed no one government in any territory can be expected to solve it or even curb it really. No matter how many tweaks or new policies they come up with. And it’s only going to become a bigger issue as areas start to become uninhabitable. To me, it’s an unsolveable, worsening phenomenon unless some major transformations in cross-party, cross-governmental priorities take place and we stop putting profit over people. Wherever those people are on the globe.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Between 1 January 2019 and 1 October 2020, 231 migrants who crossed the English Channel were returned to mainland Europe using Dublin III.

The graph below shows imho circa 10,000 people crossing and arriving by boats in the same period, so that Dublin agreement was useful for around 2.3% return rate….

112c95d474d57d39b0f9e1b9adbb02e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, so boat crossings have risen 6 fold under Boris Johnson? Jeez....

Borders.jpeg

Jan 30, 2008

They're in a safe country why are they making a illegal crossing? why haven't they claimed asylum in a safe country Before attempting a illegal crossing of the channel ? Why are they predominantly Male,and why are you still supporting illegal entry to the UK ?
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
The message isn't for refugees, it's for media/social media to show how lovely the sand scribblers are.

As per usual a small minority being portrayed as the majority by MSM, what it should have said was BRITISH PEOPLE TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As per usual a small minority being portrayed as the majority by MSM, what it should have said was BRITISH PEOPLE TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE
Regards
DF

To be fair when it comes to fleeing the Taliban, it’d be a bit stupid if we were at the front of the queue.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If only we had a credible opposition, instead we have a party of irrelevant numpties sat on the opposition bench. Sir Kneel and his bunch of merry anti semites offer nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If only we had a credible opposition, instead we have a party of irrelevant numpties sat on the opposition bench. Sir Kneel and his bunch of merry anti semites offer nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your nige isn't in the Labour party? 🤔

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here