Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Unfortunately the most influential politician of a generation does not sit in Parliament.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Knowing your hatred of all things anti semitic that wouldn't be this politician then ?

Jewish groups and MPs condemn Nigel Farage over antisemitic 'dog whistles'

Nigel Farage has been condemned by the UK’s main Jewish groups and MPs for repeatedly using language and themes associated with far-right antisemitic conspiracy theories, something for which he has been previously criticised. The Board of Deputies of British Jews said Farage’s airing of claims about plots to undermine national governments, and his references to Goldman Sachs and the financier George Soros, showed he was seeking to “trade in dog whistles”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...c-dog-whistles

Jews Should Concern Americans More Than Russian Influence, Nigel Farage Says

Trump ally and Brexit leader Nigel Farage says there’s something Americans should worry about more than Russian meddling: Jews. Farage in a Monday interview singled out the so-called “Jewish lobby” as an overwhelming power in America during a discussion about Russia’s interference in U.S. politics.“There are other very powerful lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government, is one of those strong voices,” Farage said on his London-based radio show.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jews-concer...175740406.html

Farage accused of driving Jews from Britain after Ukip pledge to ban religious slaughter of animals

Nigel Farage has been accused of driving Jews from Britain after his party pledged to ban the ritual slaughter of animals. The party’s agricultural spokesman said that losing Jewish was ‘collateral damage’ as there were ‘more votes to be gained’ elsewhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-animals.html

It's just that he seems to have a long history for this sort of thing, going right back to accusations of nazi/anti jewish chants he was accused of at school, so I'm sure it must be another politician called Nige that you are talking about ???

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Knowing your hatred of all things anti semitic that wouldn't be this politician then ?

Jewish groups and MPs condemn Nigel Farage over antisemitic 'dog whistles'

Nigel Farage has been condemned by the UK’s main Jewish groups and MPs for repeatedly using language and themes associated with far-right antisemitic conspiracy theories, something for which he has been previously criticised. The Board of Deputies of British Jews said Farage’s airing of claims about plots to undermine national governments, and his references to Goldman Sachs and the financier George Soros, showed he was seeking to “trade in dog whistles”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...c-dog-whistles

Jews Should Concern Americans More Than Russian Influence, Nigel Farage Says

Trump ally and Brexit leader Nigel Farage says there’s something Americans should worry about more than Russian meddling: Jews. Farage in a Monday interview singled out the so-called “Jewish lobby” as an overwhelming power in America during a discussion about Russia’s interference in U.S. politics.“There are other very powerful lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government, is one of those strong voices,” Farage said on his London-based radio show.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jews-concer...175740406.html

Farage accused of driving Jews from Britain after Ukip pledge to ban religious slaughter of animals

Nigel Farage has been accused of driving Jews from Britain after his party pledged to ban the ritual slaughter of animals. The party’s agricultural spokesman said that losing Jewish was ‘collateral damage’ as there were ‘more votes to be gained’ elsewhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-animals.html

It's just that he seems to have a long history for this sort of thing, going right back to accusations of nazi/anti jewish chants he was accused of at school, so I'm sure it must be another politician entirely that you are talking about ???

Looks like you’re replying with one of your other accounts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303]nice try Roger lad.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looks like you’re replying with one of your other accounts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303]nice try Roger lad.

It's almost as if you are trying to avoid answering whether that well known anti semite Farage is the politician you worship ?

That can't be right, what with your oft repeated moral standpoint on anti semitism can it ???

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It's almost as if you are trying to avoid answering whether that well known anti semite Farage is the politician you worship ?

That can't be right, what with your oft repeated moral standpoint on anti semitism can it ???

You quite clearly haven’t read the articles you posted Roger lad [emoji23]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You quite clearly haven’t read the articles you posted Roger lad [emoji23]

You can run, but you can't hide :lolol:

I'm off out for a bit so you have plenty of time to see if you can come up with an answer as to why you think a man with a long history of anti semitism is so wonderful :bigwave:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Not our Nigel.
Read the articles you posted Roger.

It is extremely odd that you align yourself with the racist, neo-nazi, fairy and Farage, the odious anti-semite; and your granny is Jewish? Very strange

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It is extremely odd that you align yourself with the racist, neo-nazi, fairy and Farage, the odious anti-semite; and your granny is Jewish? Very strange

I won’t be taking lectures off anti Semitic, homophobic thug like you Todge, I suggest you read the articles your other account posted, also when talking of anti semitism, probably best not to quote the Guardian eh.
Now if you will excuse me, would you kindly get out of my pocket, I need to go and mow the East lawn, looking like rain in Offington.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not our Nigel.
Read the articles you posted Roger.

So despite you having a few hours to think of one, there is still no explanation why you would worship such an awful lifetime anti semite as Farage ?

Assuming from the post above that you've read the articles, which bit is your favourite ?

The remarks where he perpetuates popular and false narratives about a singular “Jewish lobby” operating within the United States and American Jews uniformly lobbying on behalf of Israel.

“There are other very powerful lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government, is one of those strong voices,” Farage said on his London-based radio show. “There are about 6 million Jewish people living in America, so as a percentage it’s quite small, but in terms of influence it’s quite big.”

or maybe his anti semitic conspiracy theories

Farage said that companies who pulled TV adverts from rightwing TV shows were being pressured by “Soros-funded organisations”. George Soros, the billionaire philanthropist and campaigner, is a regular target for antisemitic conspiracy theories. In a recent opinion piece for the Newsweek website, Farage talked about “unelected globalists shaping the public’s lives based on secret recommendations from the big banks”. Goldman Sachs was the only bank he mentioned by name, echoing another common theme from far-right antisemitism.

or maybe, your lack of any sort of recognition of this man's constant anti semitism speaks volumes about your true views.

I won’t be taking lectures off anti Semitic, homophobic thug like you Todge,

'The lady doth protest too much, methinks' ???

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So despite you having a few hours to think of one, there is still no explanation why you would worship such an awful lifetime anti semite as Farage ?

Assuming from the post above that you've read the articles, which bit is your favourite ?

The remarks where he perpetuates popular and false narratives about a singular “Jewish lobby” operating within the United States and American Jews uniformly lobbying on behalf of Israel.

“There are other very powerful lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government, is one of those strong voices,” Farage said on his London-based radio show. “There are about 6 million Jewish people living in America, so as a percentage it’s quite small, but in terms of influence it’s quite big.”

or maybe his anti semitic conspiracy theories

Farage said that companies who pulled TV adverts from rightwing TV shows were being pressured by “Soros-funded organisations”. George Soros, the billionaire philanthropist and campaigner, is a regular target for antisemitic conspiracy theories. In a recent opinion piece for the Newsweek website, Farage talked about “unelected globalists shaping the public’s lives based on secret recommendations from the big banks”. Goldman Sachs was the only bank he mentioned by name, echoing another common theme from far-right antisemitism.

or maybe, your lack of any sort of recognition of this man's constant anti semitism speaks volumes about your true views.

'The lady doth protest too much, methinks' ???

You probably need to tread quite carefully, accusing our Nigel of anti semitism on a public forum.
You really should read thoroughly the links you posted Rodge, also when going off on one about anti semitism, probably best not to quote the Guardian eh...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You probably need to tread quite carefully, accusing our Nigel of anti semitism on a public forum.
You really should read thoroughly the links you posted Rodge, also when going off on one about anti semitism, probably best not to quote the Guardian eh...

I wasn't quoting the Guardian, I was quoting Nigel Farage (all available from multiple sources). And you really think I could get into trouble for quoting Farage's anti semitic comments on a public forum :facepalm:

You carry on supporting your anti semitic friends in politics and on here if it makes you happy, but even you must be able to see that when you do that and then immediately follow it up with a rant about anti semitism, it makes you look at best, rather stupid, as if you are totally incapable of logical thought. Or at worst, an undercover anti semite. And I'm sure that's not the case :lolol:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Just to clarify:

Referring to a common cut of pork often enjoyed by people at Christmas - anti semitic and ok to call it out as such on a message board.

Referring to actual words said by actual Nigel Farage - not on.

Alrighty then.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Just to clarify:

Referring to a common cut of pork often enjoyed by people at Christmas - anti semitic and ok to call it out as such on a message board.

Referring to actual words said by actual Nigel Farage - not on.

Alrighty then.

Have you read the article?
On a more positive note, at least you have refrained from informing me that your colleague raped my wife, thank goodness for that.
Enjoy the match tomorrow, pop and see me and I’ll buy you a soy latte [emoji1303]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Have you read the article?

What article? Those are actual NF (appropriate initials ahoy) quotes.

Enjoy the match tomorrow, pop and see me and I’ll buy you a soy latte [emoji1303]

I'd rather shit in my hand and clap

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here