Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What article? Those are actual NF (appropriate initials ahoy) quotes.

I believe it was widely reported by one of his ex schoolfriends that he was very proud of his initials being used by the National Front (in between his constant support of Sir Oswald Moseley and singing Hitler youth songs during his school years), but as you pointed out on the direct quotes earlier, these were not direct quotes from Nigel Farage himself so I certainly wouldn't want to comment or hold it against him :angel:

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I wasn't quoting the Guardian, I was quoting Nigel Farage (all available from multiple sources). And you really think I could get into trouble for quoting Farage's anti semitic comments on a public forum :facepalm:

You carry on supporting your anti semitic friends in politics and on here if it makes you happy, but even you must be able to see that when you do that and then immediately follow it up with a rant about anti semitism, it makes you look at best, rather stupid, as if you are totally incapable of logical thought. Or at worst, an undercover anti semite. And I'm sure that's not the case :lolol:

I think it stems from his irrational hatred of the labour party and the anti semitism row which, in hindsight was really a smear campaign against Jeremy Corbyn by the right, even though Boris Johnson and his party's inherent racism never gets called out

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Have you read the article?
On a more positive note, at least you have refrained from informing me that your colleague raped my wife, thank goodness for that.
Enjoy the match tomorrow, pop and see me and I’ll buy you a soy latte [emoji1303]

you're hyperventilating again, try breathing into a paper bag, i've always wondered if it worked

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You probably need to tread quite carefully, accusing our Nigel of anti semitism on a public forum.
You really should read thoroughly the links you posted Rodge, also when going off on one about anti semitism, probably best not to quote the Guardian eh...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just a quick reminder that all those seemingly concerned about anti semitism probably all voted for or preferred to see a party in power that was mired in and being investigated for anti semitism ....

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just a quick reminder that all those seemingly concerned about anti semitism probably all voted for or preferred to see a party in power that was mired in and being investigated for anti semitism ....

Welcome back. Have you got a JOB again ?

Let's hope it lasts longer than the last one. Dinner beckons, laters :bigwave:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe and only second in the world to South Africa. Just saying.

Its not that simple. The definition of rape was changed here some years ago and is now very broad. Unlike quite a few countries we also count each occasion of abuse as its own crime. Lets say you are in some abusive relation and report being raped by your husband: each time this has happened will be counted as a unique crime. If this person raped you 50 times, that will count 50 times in our statistics unlike in a lot of countries (no idea about the UK) where these crimes would be prosecuted collectively as just one crime.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Welcome back. Have you got a JOB again ?

Let's hope it lasts longer than the last one. Dinner beckons, laters :bigwave:
Ah, here's the fella that gave a thumbs up to a post comparing Israel to the Nazis ... which is anti semitic according to at least one widely recognised definition .. enjoy your dinner [emoji106]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
'all those seemingly concerned about anti semitism probably all voted for or preferred to see a party in power that was mired in and being investigated for anti semitism ....'

I wonder what evidence this comment is based on. It seems extremely vague and unsubstantiated......

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

Maybe in your binary world view

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Now this is interesting. I wonder if he voted for the tories.....

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/apr/03/brexit-party-official-removed-after-antisemitic-posts

A senior official from Nigel Farage’s pro-Brexit party has been removed after the Guardian uncovered antisemitic and other offensive Facebook posts he made, two weeks after the party leader quit her role for similar reasons.

The party said Michael McGough, its treasurer, had made “unacceptable statements” and would no longer have any role in the organisation.

In some messages, McGough refers to Ed and David Miliband and Peter Mandelson as having “shallow UK roots” or being “devoid of UK roots” – seen as a common antisemitic trope about Jewish people.

A Facebook post saw McGough refer to a foreigner as “someone from a bingo bongo land”. In another, he said many survivors of the Grenfell Tower fire were “illegal aliens enjoying an amnesty”.

On 20 March the original leader, Catherine Blaiklock, resigned after the Guardian asked her about a series of deleted anti-Islam Twitter messages, in which she repeatedly retweeted far-right figures as well as sending her own offensive updates.

The Electoral Commission now lists Farage as the party leader. The departure of McGough means that two of the three Brexit party officers originally listed by the commission have now left.

McGough was previously a longstanding Ukip member. He was on the party’s national executive and stood for election as an MP three times in the Essex constituency of Brentwood and Ongar. Like Farage and Blaiklock he left the party over its anti-Islam stance under its current leader, Gerard Batten.

Despite this, one of McGough’s Facebook posts, from March 2017, refers obliquely to Islam potentially being a “fifth column” in the UK. “Perhaps a packet of bacon would act like garlic to a vampire but I doubt it,” he wrote. “If we had sharia law then surely most of the terrorist retards would be limbless as they all seem to have past criminal records for theft and violence.”

A string of posts from the same year use seemingly antisemitic insults against the Milibands and Mandelson. One calls David Miliband “son of an east European communist now milking it from a charity in New York and devoid of UK roots”.

Another message says: “The Miliband dudes and Mandelson have the shortest of roots. Transient folk they have no loyalty to the UK.” One reply by another user tells McGough he is on “slightly dangerous ground”. McGough replies: “True, but there is a valid point to be made even if it seems offensive. It is not dissimilar to Lord Tebbit’s cricket test.”

A post about Mandelson reads: “I resent being called racist by an old queen with shallow UK roots.”

McGough also posted a string of homophobic comments in the autumn of 2017, when there were two LGBT candidates vying for the then vacant Ukip leadership.

“I don’t want a skirtlifter for leader,” he wrote in one. A post a month earlier said: “With Queers Week on the BBC we are being bombarded with material to undermine our sexuality and procreation. I doubt the immigrant birth rates will be affected.” Another referred to a transgender politician who had been on BBC radio: “My, what a deep voice and what a lousy state broadcaster.”

The Brexit party statement said: “The Brexit party is saddened by the unacceptable statements made by Mr McGough. Taken together they mean that he cannot hold a position in the Brexit party.”

Marie van der Zyl, president of the Board of Deputies of British Jews, said the party “did the right thing” in parting company with McGough and Blaiklock. “The new party will need to institute rigorous anti-racist procedures and policies to ensure this doesn’t keep happening,” she said.

Ian Murray, a Labour MP who backs the People’s Vote campaign, said Farage’s new party seemed to be “vectors for nasty, vicious and ugly politics”.

He said: “The worst argument against a People’s Vote or the European elections has always been that they would encourage the far right. We should be fighting, not hiding from, the far right and their friends like Farage at every single opportunity.”

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
'all those seemingly concerned about anti semitism probably all voted for or preferred to see a party in power that was mired in and being investigated for anti semitism ....'

I wonder what evidence this comment is based on. It seems extremely vague and unsubstantiated......

it's bagashite? :shrug:

newboy

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Now this is interesting. I wonder if he voted for the tories.....

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/apr/03/brexit-party-official-removed-after-antisemitic-posts

A senior official from Nigel Farage’s pro-Brexit party has been removed after the Guardian uncovered antisemitic and other offensive Facebook posts he made, two weeks after the party leader quit her role for similar reasons.

The party said Michael McGough, its treasurer, had made “unacceptable statements” and would no longer have any role in the organisation.

In some messages, McGough refers to Ed and David Miliband and Peter Mandelson as having “shallow UK roots” or being “devoid of UK roots” – seen as a common antisemitic trope about Jewish people.

A Facebook post saw McGough refer to a foreigner as “someone from a bingo bongo land”. In another, he said many survivors of the Grenfell Tower fire were “illegal aliens enjoying an amnesty”.

On 20 March the original leader, Catherine Blaiklock, resigned after the Guardian asked her about a series of deleted anti-Islam Twitter messages, in which she repeatedly retweeted far-right figures as well as sending her own offensive updates.

The Electoral Commission now lists Farage as the party leader. The departure of McGough means that two of the three Brexit party officers originally listed by the commission have now left.

McGough was previously a longstanding Ukip member. He was on the party’s national executive and stood for election as an MP three times in the Essex constituency of Brentwood and Ongar. Like Farage and Blaiklock he left the party over its anti-Islam stance under its current leader, Gerard Batten.

Despite this, one of McGough’s Facebook posts, from March 2017, refers obliquely to Islam potentially being a “fifth column” in the UK. “Perhaps a packet of bacon would act like garlic to a vampire but I doubt it,” he wrote. “If we had sharia law then surely most of the terrorist retards would be limbless as they all seem to have past criminal records for theft and violence.”

A string of posts from the same year use seemingly antisemitic insults against the Milibands and Mandelson. One calls David Miliband “son of an east European communist now milking it from a charity in New York and devoid of UK roots”.

Another message says: “The Miliband dudes and Mandelson have the shortest of roots. Transient folk they have no loyalty to the UK.” One reply by another user tells McGough he is on “slightly dangerous ground”. McGough replies: “True, but there is a valid point to be made even if it seems offensive. It is not dissimilar to Lord Tebbit’s cricket test.”

A post about Mandelson reads: “I resent being called racist by an old queen with shallow UK roots.”

McGough also posted a string of homophobic comments in the autumn of 2017, when there were two LGBT candidates vying for the then vacant Ukip leadership.

“I don’t want a skirtlifter for leader,” he wrote in one. A post a month earlier said: “With Queers Week on the BBC we are being bombarded with material to undermine our sexuality and procreation. I doubt the immigrant birth rates will be affected.” Another referred to a transgender politician who had been on BBC radio: “My, what a deep voice and what a lousy state broadcaster.”

The Brexit party statement said: “The Brexit party is saddened by the unacceptable statements made by Mr McGough. Taken together they mean that he cannot hold a position in the Brexit party.”

Marie van der Zyl, president of the Board of Deputies of British Jews, said the party “did the right thing” in parting company with McGough and Blaiklock. “The new party will need to institute rigorous anti-racist procedures and policies to ensure this doesn’t keep happening,” she said.

Ian Murray, a Labour MP who backs the People’s Vote campaign, said Farage’s new party seemed to be “vectors for nasty, vicious and ugly politics”.

He said: “The worst argument against a People’s Vote or the European elections has always been that they would encourage the far right. We should be fighting, not hiding from, the far right and their friends like Farage at every single opportunity.”

What a disgusting person, some fascist snide comments in his recent past.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
it doesn't stop people coming, 12,000 this year already, all as a result of disastrous policies by the current government

About time the EU got serious and deployed extra Frontex support to its channel schengen border to combat the rampant people smuggling taking place in its jurisdiction.
The French have upped their game, there is extra security at the Calais ports (consequently leading to increased attempts of illegal boat smuggling crossings), they are stopping more and more illegal crossings and stamping out more illegal activity by the illegal trafficking gangs, but they are overwhelmed at the number of illegal immigrants in France (as are Belgium) who are turning to the vermin modern slave traders to attempt entry here rather than becoming documented asylum seekers in France (or Belgium).
Pathetic shit show from that crappy organisation as ever.
But they have always been on the backfoot struggling to cope with mass migration with so many interested parties taking months to agree to do anything.
If only more people would say ......actually no, dont all get here however you can and put money in the pockets of people smugglers...there are existing legal routes available to genuine vulnerable refugees
Unfortunately apologists like you never will.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
About time the EU got serious and deployed extra Frontex support to its channel schengen border to combat the rampant people smuggling taking place in its jurisdiction.
The French have upped their game, there is extra security at the Calais ports (consequently leading to increased attempts of illegal boat smuggling crossings), they are stopping more and more illegal crossings and stamping out more illegal activity by the illegal trafficking gangs, but they are overwhelmed at the number of illegal immigrants in France (as are Belgium) who are turning to the vermin modern slave traders to attempt entry here rather than becoming documented asylum seekers in France (or Belgium).
Pathetic shit show from that crappy organisation as ever.
But they have always been on the backfoot struggling to cope with mass migration with so many interested parties taking months to agree to do anything.
If only more people would say ......actually no, dont all get here however you can and put money in the pockets of people smugglers...there are existing legal routes available to genuine vulnerable refugees
Unfortunately apologists like you never will.

ah yes but you voted to take back control, sounds like your continual blaming the EU proves you haven't

You are in complete denial that you were sold a pup and the country is a worse place after Brexit, this being 1 example

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here