Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
GBeebies, Alex Bell-end, Farage, Jefferson tweets, dodgy YT videos and now Foxhole shite.
Our tame racists/gammonati sure do know how to put some sensible stuff on here, to support their warped (and desperately dumb) view of things.
Hilarious. :)

Thanks for your input :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
GBeebies, Alex Bell-end, Farage, Jefferson tweets, dodgy YT videos and now Foxhole shite.
Our tame racists/gammonati sure do know how to put some sensible stuff on here, to support their warped (and desperately dumb) view of things.
Hilarious. :)

Yet again you've FAILED to address the issue in that link, so not only do you condone illegal entry into the country but you also condone Foriegn criminals staying in the UK rather then being sent packing , you're a diamond geezer for sure Tony
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Steady now, you don't want to be vying for Chicken Little's crown, when it comes to pointless posts, do you? The poor chap needs all the help he can get.

Good to know that even when I’m not even involved in your inane pathetic conversation with others I’m still clearly wandering around in your cerebral wilderness [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Good to know that even when I’m not even involved in your inane pathetic conversation with others I’m still clearly wandering around in your cerebral wilderness [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji119]

Yet at the mere mention of your name, you appear, just like the 'annoying troll' you admit to being. :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Yet at the mere mention of your name, you appear, just like the 'annoying troll' you admit to being. :)

One post from me and your back for more, if I’m that annoying ignore me? I doubt you have the minerals as your obsession with useless one liners hell bent on obtaining the last word is tedious, Go on ignore me?

I dare you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You’re obsessed with me [emoji23] you haven’t got the minerals to ignore me. [emoji23]

Oh, and it wasn’t a question you tit [emoji6]

Eurasian?
ddea7fd91bfd70e574bacee012b63e64.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here