Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Back on topic….

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.theargus.co.uk/news/national/uk-today/19527578.amp/

Afghanistan refugees arrive in the UK- list of charities you can use to help…

Friendly reminder that this is a thread about the good Brits do for immigrants and asylum seekers. If you wish to argue and moan about immigrants and foreigners please do it elsewhere or start your own thread.

Other than that, if you’re off to The Amex, have a great evening :goal:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Back on topic….

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.theargus.co.uk/news/national/uk-today/19527578.amp/

Afghanistan refugees arrive in the UK- list of charities you can use to help…

Friendly reminder that this is a thread about the good Brits do for immigrants and asylum seekers. If you wish to argue and moan about immigrants and foreigners please do it elsewhere or start your own thread.

Other than that, if you’re off to The Amex, have a great evening :goal:

Bore off and own your own thread

Regards
DF

[SUB][/SUB]
hey kidda , don't be too hard on yerself ....we didn't ask for any of this , the Afghan/Taliban scenario should be an eye opener to westerners as to what a pathetic bunch of money laundering ***** we have in charge at the moment , once we've all had our three jabs plus boosters it will be all on with the Taliban again....life has become a benny hill sketch with a splosh of aldous huxley thrown in .....mental mate.

Kind of agree with you there.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
well.....it's not exactly a tea party is it ..? the rich have never been richer , the poor have never been poorer and there have never been so many people having their lives ruined by ****whitts.

But if poor ***wits keep voting for their lives to be ruined by ****wits and for the rich to get richer, and the poor to get poorer, what is your suggestion :wink:

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Oh the irony Mr lever
Regards
DF

Do you actually know the meaning of the term irony?

Don't worry I will help you out....

irony = the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

In what way I have been ironic?

Take your time.......

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
they are all ****whitts......thats the problem

We do try to help these poor souls but when they double down and present a poll lead as a counter argument I think they are beyond help....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
aah look....you put me in mind of the Russians and the Americans who spent billions in cash and wasted thousands of lives to try and help a bunch of people , who , in the end were unhelpable , incapable of being helped or in the end ....doomed.....grow a beard mate , you haven't got a ****ing clue....you will end up skint because of something that happened half way around the world that had nothing to do with you.

but thats all good...:????:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It was very likely to happen in such a rushed evacuation. Looks like it got spotted as soon as the dust settled. Job well done I’d say.

Bit of we could stay on topic, it’d make it a more productive thread. Cheers.

Hopefully the individual concerned will be immediately deported, the last thing we need is another atrocity on UK soil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here