Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
Seriously, I wouldn't waste the internet on him (or his lapdog Bag O'Shite), as their agenda is perfectly clear to anyone with an ounce of intelligence.
Faux 'concerns' for appearances sake, snide, unpleasant, gammony bigots, the pair of them, with barely disguised racism in a lot of their posts/links. A thoroughly nasty pair of wasters.
Not very bright, either, though you can't blame them for that.
Actually, you probably can.

Priceless coming from you Tony

Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Seriously, I wouldn't waste the internet on him (or his lapdog Bag O'Shite), as their agenda is perfectly clear to anyone with an ounce of intelligence.
Faux 'concerns' for appearances sake, snide, unpleasant, gammony bigots, the pair of them, with barely disguised racism in a lot of their posts/links. A thoroughly nasty pair of wasters.
Not very bright, either, though you can't blame them for that.
Actually, you probably can.

What happened to #Bekind

I think I’ve made it perfectly clear, we should be doing everything possible to help these people, those that are genuinely in need of our help, we need the help as many as humanly possible.
What we should not be advocating is human trafficking, modern day slavery and illegal immigration [emoji2371]
I apologise if this offends you.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
What happened to #Bekind

I think I’ve made it perfectly clear, we should be doing everything possible to help these people, those that are genuinely in need of our help, we need the help as many as humanly possible.
What we should not be advocating is human trafficking, modern day slavery and illegal immigration [emoji2371]

What a daft comment! Are you seriously suggesting that anyone, anyone is offended by people not advocating human trafficking, modern slavery or illegal immigration? Your posts are getting beyond foolish!

Jan 30, 2008
What happened to #Bekind

Rule number 1
NEVER apologise to the wokeratti

Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
[/B]
What a daft comment! Are you seriously suggesting that anyone, anyone is offended by people not advocating human trafficking, modern slavery or illegal immigration? Your posts are getting beyond foolish!

Mr Oranges seems to be.
I’m against human trafficking,modern slavery and human misery, Mr oranges seems to find me offensive [emoji2371]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What happened to #Bekind

Let's face it, being a little bit more subtle than your associates [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] hardly makes you Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does it :lolol:

Here's to 3 points tomorrow :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Let's face it, being a little bit more subtle than [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] hardly makes you Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does it :lolol:

Thanks mate, up The Albion! :thumbsup:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Let's face it, being a little bit more subtle than your associates [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] hardly makes you Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does it :lolol:

Yeah, let’s hope it’s a good game, been 18 months since I was last at the Amex[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Mr Oranges seems to be.
I’m against human trafficking,modern slavery and human misery, Mr oranges seems to find me offensive [emoji2371]

Well done!

I think the offence is caused by you suggesting that anyone on here would have different values.

It's just that your spin on it is obnoxious and divisive.

Maybe we could all agree on that too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here