Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
Dont be ridiculous [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Why would the refugees wish to start a new life in a country with similar cultures, religious beliefs and weather similar to their own all nearby?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh silly me !I'm off to the dunce step:dunce:
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I assume from this and your other responses that you never had Afghanis serving alongside you in your oft quoted career in the British Military ???

No, I was on ships [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edit we did have the Chinese (HK before TB picks me up) dobi men onboard [emoji106]

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Facts, dear CR, facts

85 percent of Afghan refugees can be found in Afghanistan’s neighboring countries Iran and Pakistan, while Germany comes third with 148,000 – or around 5.5 percent – of Afghan refugees counted in late 2020.

https://www.statista.com/chart/25559/host-countries-of-afghan-refugees/

The ones that want to come here have been working for the British. It puts a target on their back from the Taliban.

Facts dear TB, facts….

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58187983.amp

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nor does invalidate mine seeing as we are talking about refugees now as a result of the atrocities and going forward [emoji106]

The refugees Britain is supposed to take in, have been working for Britain as interpreters etc. I made that point earlier, whereas you wanted to know how many Muslim countries had taken refugees in.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The refugees Britain is supposed to take in, have been working for Britain as interpreters etc. I made that point earlier, whereas you wanted to know how many Muslim countries had taken refugees in.

You do realise that we were already bringing in the interps and the families many months before the Taliban seized control of the country don’t you, here’s an article from May of this year.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....o-worked-for-british-forces-to-resettle-in-uk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It has been confirmed that the Taliban are stepping up their hunt for people who helped the West during our tenure there.
Still, incredibly heartening that the usual suspects on here find it a cause for laughter.
There really are no limits to some people’s iniquity. Genuinely shameful.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It has been confirmed that the Taliban are stepping up their hunt for people who helped the West during our tenure there.
Still, incredibly heartening that the usual suspects on here find it a cause for laughter.
There really are no limits to some people’s iniquity. Genuinely shameful.

Love you to back that allegation up with an example of this laughter you’re talking about?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Love you to back that allegation up with an example of this laughter you’re talking about?

Post 2014,among others.
But I have not come down here for a discussion. Merely to post my opinion. Most of you trolls simply aren’t worth debating with.
Good day.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, I was on ships [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edit we did have the Chinese (HK before TB picks me up) dobi men onboard [emoji106]

So, you have no objection to the three million HK Chinese, the government are bringing in here despite them being immigrants, with a different language and culture?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So, you have no objection to the three million HK Chinese, the government are bringing in here despite them being immigrants, with a different language and culture?

No, nor do I have any objection to the British Government bringing in those Afghanistan’s that worked for us [emoji106]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I trust that all of those happy to accept an infinite influx will be the last to complain when the long term strain on already stretched services such as the NHS mean further waits and delays.

Yet you vote for the party which underfunds the NHS and cuts services

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here