Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

welcome home binyam mohammed

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
this is where you amaze me with your crap arguments - I have already given you reasons he may have been in Afganistan, but you choose to ignore them. Dont keep asking the same question if you do not want to hear the answers.
visiting mates? sight seeing? family ? aid work ? then why the need for the false passport ? and you talk about my crap arguments :lol:

many reasons ? tell me some , you are obviously an intelligent man but your naivete is bordering on stupidity, or is it naivete?you keep talking about the "many" reasons he could have been in afghanistan/pakistan, tell me some ? I dont care either way whether he was tortured or held at guantanamo, all i care about is that its a f***ing outrage that he is back here.

Thousands of people travel to Pakistan. Millions of people have false passports. They are not all terrorists. prove that this guy is a terrorist and deal with him. Suspect him of terrorism and follow him. But to condemn him with no evidence is against everything we fought for in world war II. I can't see my naivete, only your blinkered and illogical world view.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
visiting mates? sight seeing? family ? aid work ? then why the need for the false passport ? and you talk about my crap arguments :lol:

ok, let me try to put it in simple terms for you. I have a friend who travelled to England and 'outstayed' his welcome- He is white and South African - he came to this country to visit his brother who (legally) lived here. Does that make him a terrorist ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
ok, let me try to put it in simple terms for you. I have a friend who travelled to England and 'outstayed' his welcome- He is white and South African - he came to this country to visit his brother who (legally) lived here. Does that make him a terrorist ?
ok let me put it in even simpler terms for you, travelling to afghanistan and pakistan is a different kettle of fish to travelling to england, visiting your brother who lives here legally is different to travelling to afghanistan of your own free will after battling to claim residency in this country, trying to fly to london on a false passport is different again to overstaying your visa .

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
ok let me put it in even simpler terms for you, travelling to afghanistan and pakistan is a different kettle of fish to travelling to england, visiting your brother who lives here legally is different to travelling to afghanistan of your own free will after battling to claim residency in this country, trying to fly to london on a false passport is different again to overstaying your visa .

and the difference in your head is 7 years in prison (at least) and on the back of no evidence, no cares if someone is tortured ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Thousands of people travel to Pakistan. Millions of people have false passports. They are not all terrorists. prove that this guy is a terrorist and deal with him. Suspect him of terrorism and follow him. But to condemn him with no evidence is against everything we fought for in world war II. I can't see my naivete, only your blinkered and illogical world view.
millions have false passports ? where do you get this information? how many thousands of people travel to a 3rd world country like pakistan that they have no connection with whatsoever when they have spent years claiming asylum from another 3rd world country ?

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Dear Bin,

Welcome home to our peaceful multi-culture country. I do so hope you enjoy being a citizen here in the country you chose to become a resident of. I'm sure our lovely free NHS will be busy right now sorting out your medical needs, you must let me know the name of your GP. I've been waiting months for an operation, so I'm dead chuffed you're being treated as a priority case. I also hear you've been found a lovely place to stay in, is it better than the last place you had? The rent isn't a problem is it, if it is a whip round can be arranged?

If you feel in need of a break, please come down to the South Coast and visit us here in Brighton. We kind of emphasise with you, we've faced torture here at leafy Withdean for a while now. You'll also find solace in St James's Street, you will find friends outside Starbucks and maybe pop into The Bulldog and share your experiences with them. They will be most accomadating in there. Brighton can be an iniquitous place, do try and avoid temptation, I wouldn't want you to slip back into your bad old habits dear fellow. If Brighton isn't your choice for a break, maybe try Pakistan again, a perfect tourist destination so I'm told. If you need company, Prince Andrew would welcome a golfing partner and a holiday buddy. He is the man for a holiday, you could also share a helicopter with him. Executive travel is all the rage isn't it. While there, maybe pop over to Afghanistan, the new branch of The Priory would be so grateful of the publicity.

Don't forget to dropyour folks a note, maybe go and visit them. If getting a passport is an issue, I'm sure you'll find a way round that little problem.

Do try and keep your head down
all the best
A Taxpayer

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

One of the key objectives of terrorism or guerrilla warfare, is to blur the lines of combatants/non combatants to make it more difficult for regular armies to identify or engage them effectively. Places like Pakistan and Afghanistan happen to be ideal for this, due to the 'million's of people as you state, travelling on false documents (mainly to emigrate or trade across borders not to pay social visits to countries you have no connection with for cock and bull reasons).

Western democratic forces who will imprison their own forces for life whether out of genuine respect for the rule of law or for political expediency (see Lee Clegg for example) for momentary errors of judgement, will be ruthlessly exploited by enemies operating in these sort of environments. All this amateur legal eagle bollocks yet again, arguing about the legitimacy of his detention is absolute cobblers and meaningless, treating him like he was appearing at Hove Magistrates on driving offences.

I will give people that we need to maintain some sort of moral highground, but to put a English common law template on this sort of problem and using that as your moral compass is laughable.

Last edited:

millions have false passports ? where do you get this information?

Government estimates. Do some reading.

how many thousands of people travel to a 3rd world country like pakistan that they have no connection with whatsoever when they have spent years claiming asylum from another 3rd world country ?

How do you know he has no ties to Pakistan? Because he wasn't born there? And as for travelling to third world countries, I went to Cambodia last year and seriously thought about moving there, perhaps you should lock me up to be on the safe side?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Government estimates. Do some reading.

How do you know he has no ties to Pakistan? Because he wasn't born there? And as for travelling to third world countries, I went to Cambodia last year and seriously thought about moving there, perhaps you should lock me up to be on the safe side?
I do read, a lot, govt estimates ? a fairly sweeping statement , perhaps you could post a link to wherever the govt has "estimated" this, how do i know he has no links to pakistan ?? because if he did they would have been highlighted like there is no tomorrow.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Perhaps you could do some reading when you go on holiday in Cambodia (theres a song in there somewhere )Bushy mate, then you will know everything about the third world after having visited it once on your annuals and telling everyone as well.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I do read, a lot, govt estimates ? a fairly sweeping statement , perhaps you could post a link to wherever the govt has "estimated" this, how do i know he has no links to pakistan ?? because if he did they would have been highlighted like there is no tomorrow.

perhaps you can post a link to where you have read he had no links to pakistan ?

Perhaps you could do some reading when you go on holiday in Cambodia (theres a song in there somewhere )Bushy mate, then you will know everything about the third world after having visited it once on your annuals and telling everyone as well.

Eh? Sorry what? We were having a discussion here before you came along. Feel free to join in if you are able. If not, perhaps it's best you should just read along and try and keep up. There's a good chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here